Forest Cave - disappointing...

Dzieciak

Forest Cave - disappointing...

Me and two of my friends decided to get a taste of Forest Cave on Extinction, since we found Desert Cave quite interesting.

We play without taming saddle-needing dinos. No flyers as well. Only small supporters, like Compy, Dimorphs or Troodons.

We rushed on foot through Desert Cave, using bug repellant and running away from titanoboas and rubble golems, trying to not touch arthros and bats - that was exciting and funny.

And then, we went to Forest Cave... Wildcard, why? Why you force players to use dinos and - probably mainly - managarmrs?

I know most of people play with dinos - understandable, it's a big part of the game to tame some creatures. But why didn't you leave a path for other tactics?

First of all - can't even place a sleeping bag. But okay, this is a bit of a challenge.

But why can't we use grappling hooks and climbing picks? The massive amount of dangerous dinos is making this cave nearly impossible to walk through on foot. Tons of purlovias, megalosaurs, yutyrannuses, rexes etc... I know, the easiest way is to tame a giga, put it inside a pokeball and rush through the cave in 3 mins. Or tame a managarmr and even fly over the danger.

Finally, we had to return to the camp, losing most of our valuable stuff behind.

Why Wildcard has to be so narrow-minded... I love Extinction so much, almost every single thing about it, I don't even care about some bugs, and then... Forest Cave. One big disappointment...

Come on, this is becoming a proper d**kmove now, Wildcard!

We tamed thylacoleos and megalanias. Built some enforcers. NONE of the dinos will attach to the wall in this stupid cave.

Why are you forcing us to do the cave YOUR way? I don't want to tame dumb managarmr, I'd rather spawn and forcetame some gigas or simply cheat fly to get this damned artifact. You're so short-sighted that it literally hurts.

Archived