Heres a suggestion

Jerseyetr

Suggestion

Heres a suggestion

Test before making updates

Test them against popular mods

Stop making updates and patches to fix One SINGLE bug.

The former patch completely borked my servers. 

ALL Items deleted that are base game items such as resources.

ALL genesis dinos deleted

ALL engrams reset

CANNOT learn simple things like Narcotics now

CANNOT craft simple things like grappling hooks

This is unplayable. You wiped our minds, then introduced a bug that makes it impossible to unlock certain engrams without the unlockall ini option set to true. 

This is utterly game breaking.

I spend close to $100 a month on Servers, and am seriously considering shutting them down.

Im confined to my house do to this Corona BS, and was so happy i had time to finally play and fight bosses.....

Here comes WC with a completely screwed update. So, im faced with the decision to completely wipe my servers, and remove all mods to play without issues, or get rid of my servers.

After years of playing with Mods, we are NOT going back to Vanilla bc of some crappy update. So guess there goes months of time spent on this world, down the tubes. And Thousands of dollars spent down the tubes bc of this crappy update.

So my suggestion to you, WC, is to test your updates before launching. You'd think since you own the Code to Mods like Structures Plus you would test your own updates against them to see if they work, but no... thats not logical for some reason.

0 replies to this server topic

There have been no replies to this suggestion yet

Archived