Teleporting with bronto and bronto vanishing

caleb68

1 hour ago, DomiDarko said:

Yep, seen this happening to a Youtuber a couple of times but with other tames... That's why I always put my stuff in pods when teleporting.

well with there being no cryo sickness on PvE now, that comes in handy but, it also returns another problem - Dino's that spawn / camp the teleport locations, nothing like teleporting in to find yourself being killed by a yuty before the screen even loads. The other day I teleported and when i came out there was a theri right there trying to attack me, thankfully it got stuck on a rock.  though the bog areas, i tend to get killed by boas before the screen loads or carried off by a karpo.  having a dino who's on attack my target helps eliminate that issue, but not if they are podded.

8 minutes ago, Shockal said:

The biggest creatures seem to have the worst time being teleported, and I guess that makes sense. Try to avoid teleporting anything that clips out of the teleportation area.

thinking about how broken some of the teleporters are... im wondering if they are ending up being sent to a different teleport area. Many times i've tried teleporting to the lava, snow and bog locations and ended up at a totally different teleport location then the one I selected, for no other reason then "it didnt read the proper teleport coordinates".

so now im wondering.... did the bronto's end up getting teleported to location B while I ended up getting teleported to location D? Sadly, i can't go looking, as the last patch messed things up for my game, and i've been trying to resolve them (worst being random freezing), doing a clean install now after attempting everything else i could think of.  (but not before backing up my save folder)

21 minutes ago, TraXz said:

We tried it many times with larger tames. 
We always teleport back to the ocean biomes. They do get teleported, they are just stuck inside the big cliff pillars, so you have to whistle them out. No problem, just be aware of it.  

If it's not ocean biome, then I have no idea. 

SE Snow Biome, and NE Bog.  Both teleport spots are pretty flat where you arrive.

Archived