Stealth nerf to Alpha Rhino 500 loot?

ramflax92

Stealth nerf to Alpha Rhino 500 loot?

Since the update that made races more accessible, I have been farming Alpha Rhino 500 constantly for all the tek swords it would give. I would say it was a 33% chance to get a tek sword and sometimes i would get 2 or even 3 of them every time i beat it. But over the last ~2 days I have not seen a single sword drop from the mission I have cleared it about 40 times in those 2 days with no luck. If it was reduced or removed because people were also doing this and its drop quantity was unintentional thats fine but, it would be nice to actually know about it through the patch notes instead of the odds of loot being changed behind the curtain, which i hope is not the case. I would be happy to find out that Ive just been unlucky, but seeing as how they were being given out as if they were going out of style i dont feel thats the case

10 minutes ago, Kain259 said:

Sure, which is fine, but a stealth nerf is something that's changed and isn't in the patch notes. It's common verbiage. v545.11 on PS4, 795.21 on XB, and v306.63 on PC

You reference a patch number that happened about a month ago but these changes I am talking about occurred unsaid in the past ~2 days.

8 hours ago, ramflax92 said:

You reference a patch number that happened about a month ago but these changes I am talking about occurred unsaid in the past ~2 days.

how about Genesis Bug Package #1 ( v307.2 3/13/2020 ) that had alot of unlisted nerfs in it? or even several the little patches after and many for the pc prior?  It not uncommon of them 'not' to tell us of things they changed that we have to stumble over to find, its not a good business practice as it comes off as unorganized  but they do do it.

Cedric said in a twitter post that even they don't know whats coming in their patches until they have been released... which... if you think about it.. is a pretty scary thought.  I mean... how can the game makers not know whats in their patches?

Wildcard created a new mission mode to reward us with loot instead of us farming. Then they make the loot so terrible the missions aren’t worth doing more than once ever. Sound Wildcard logic if you ask me. 

I’m waiting for the coveted compass BP and medium crop plots to start showing back up in the alpha loot table 

17 minutes ago, AwesomeRon said:

Wildcard created a new mission mode to reward us with loot instead of us farming. Then they make the loot so terrible the missions aren’t worth doing more than once ever. Sound Wildcard logic if you ask me. 

I’m waiting for the coveted compass BP and medium crop plots to start showing back up in the alpha loot table 

Yeah thats a good point. Same with travel. They prevented us from freely traveling across the map and force a teleport system into the game, yet its completely broken.

Archived