Meshed by a Reaper

MayonnaisePlease

Meshed by a Reaper

I'm not coming here to complain but-

Has the anti-mesh system messed with anyone else?

I lost my favorite drake and chibi after a surface reaper emerged from underneath me, pushing me under and prompting the anti-mesh system. (PvE)

I'm just, really confused more than anything? Yeesh, welp back to raising drakes ?

Yea I'm on PvE and have lost 10+ bloodstalkers and 1 player corpse to anti-meshing of NPCs.  So learn from me, if you are hunting bloodstalkers just expect that everything on your character will be lost by the end of your hunt.  Tamed a BS that instantly died to mesh, and as I fell I died to mesh and had no corpse.  Not in the air where I was meshed, not where the spider was, nor where my body would have fallen.  RIP 2k bloodpacks and my best armor that tame and another in a pod.

The good news is that Wild Card is well aware of the issues anti-meshing can cause those of us on PvE.  They are diligently working around the clock to do nothing at all about it.

Furthermore, don't bother putting in a support ticket.  They wont replace character items ever.   They do have a support page that they link explaining that they will replace a lost or stuck dino….. but the GMs will refuse to follow through with their publicly posted policies, and instead cite 'internal policy' for refusing to provide any assistance or service.  When asked about the internal policy you will simply be told that 'internal policy prohibits me from addressing your situation.'

2 hours ago, Noob45 said:

Furthermore, don't bother putting in a support ticket.  They wont replace character items ever.   They do have a support page that they link explaining that they will replace a lost or stuck dino….. but the GMs will refuse to follow through with their publicly posted policies, and instead cite 'internal policy' for refusing to provide any assistance or service.  When asked about the internal policy you will simply be told that 'internal policy prohibits me from addressing your situation.'

The GM didn't even tell me that; they just flat out told me that the Dev team had advised them not to compensate me for the two little Deinos that were sucked underneath the ground after killing a rex. You can provide all the data in the world and get nothing, as apparently they may choose favorites? Either way, expect compounding issues without compensation until it actually gets fixed.

I feel like we may somehow have a misunderstanding of these policies.

On 3/21/2020 at 11:58 PM, Masurao said:

I feel like we may somehow have a misunderstanding of these policies.

We don't have a misunderstanding of anything.  We know how to read and comprehend.  Here is the link to the support page that Wildcard provides when you submit a ticket.

https://support.survivetheark.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000557967-Dino-Issues?flash_digest=4fc56c487af0b26aca7adfd81de1840576377408

1. Notice it was updated again by Ortalio 3/22/2020 00:10.  This is current up-to-date active policy.  I pointed this out to GM Fury for my claim and they didn't care.  They wouldn't elaborate on the internal policy or where we, the public and their customers, could access or view this policy.
  2. NO WHERE does it state anything about internal policy prohibiting restoration of dinos for any reason whatsoever.
  3.  Absolutely no mention at all about new DLC or genesis.

They don't care.  They already got our money.

Edit: The reason I'm making this fuss is because internal policy contradicts public policy/expectations.  Wildcard, if you clearly state that you will replace lost dinos, then follow through with that promise.  If you are prohibited from replacing dinos in certain circumstances, then for the love of god include that information on the page.

IF THERE IS A SPECIAL POLICY COVERING NEW EXPANSIONS OR DLC AND HOW YOUR TEAM HANDLES CLAIMS, THEN INCLUDE THAT POLICY ON THE PAGE!

50 minutes ago, Noob45 said:

We don't have a misunderstanding of anything.  We know how to read and comprehend.  Here is the link to the support page that Wildcard provides when you submit a ticket.

https://support.survivetheark.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000557967-Dino-Issues?flash_digest=4fc56c487af0b26aca7adfd81de1840576377408

1. Notice it was updated again by Ortalio 3/22/2020 00:10.  This is current up-to-date active policy.  I pointed this out to GM Fury for my claim and they didn't care.  They wouldn't elaborate on the internal policy or where we, the public and their customers, could access or view this policy.
  2. NO WHERE does it state anything about internal policy prohibiting restoration of dinos for any reason whatsoever.
  3.  Absolutely no mention at all about new DLC or genesis.

They don't care.  They already got our money.

Edit: The reason I'm making this fuss is because internal policy contradicts public policy/expectations.  Wildcard, if you clearly state that you will replace lost dinos, then follow through with that promise.  If you are prohibited from replacing dinos in certain circumstances, then for the love of god include that information on the page.

IF THERE IS A SPECIAL POLICY COVERING NEW EXPANSIONS OR DLC AND HOW YOUR TEAM HANDLES CLAIMS, THEN INCLUDE THAT POLICY ON THE PAGE!

Oh, I'm well aware. I said we may have a misunderstanding because we expected them to do what they said in this regard, but were "surprisingly" mistaken. I feel we should understand the fact that they're not going to compensate for any losses in that manner, no matter their fault. I feel as though we should understand that they'll just say: "LOLno" when asked to abide by their own standards.

Trust me. I'm here.

• Volunteer Moderator

I was told by the lead for the support staff that they are instructed to not refund dinos lost to the anti-meshing system.

The reason for this is simple. The support staff do not have the tools to investigate whether it was a glitch or indeed you meshed and just want your stuff back.

4 hours ago, Joebl0w13 said:

I was told by the lead for the support staff that they are instructed to not refund dinos lost to the anti-meshing system.

The reason for this is simple. The support staff do not have the tools to investigate whether it was a glitch or indeed you meshed and just want your stuff back.

That makes perfect sence if it was on a pvp server lol.   Tell me whats the benefit of meshing on pve?

Archived