Argys Randomly Walk Away (Who Else?)

Xxtheclashxx

First of all, hi... second, the problem started to appears from one of ALL the patches that WildCard made to FIX the UNFIXABLE... still continues and it get worst when you are nea your base with a dino leash that is at long range and your dino get stuck in a place where you cant reach... sometimes it happened if its in flying and following, so it get worst. We need to take a HUGE DEEP BREATH and wait for a patch that maybe could fix it... MAYBE.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, BlackScarlatta said:

First of all, hi... second, the problem started to appears from one of ALL the patches that WildCard made to FIX the UNFIXABLE... still continues and it get worst when you are nea your base with a dino leash that is at long range and your dino get stuck in a place where you cant reach... sometimes it happened if its in flying and following, so it get worst. We need to take a HUGE DEEP BREATH and wait for a patch that maybe could fix it... MAYBE.

if they fixed anything, that would mean they care. 

i personally believe they just arbitrarily add things to the "list of fixes" to look good. they only add content and never fix anything. the server i play on has been down for 24+ hours.

several of us on the discord server have been reporting it for 3 days. 

42 minutes ago, Xxtheclashxx said:

if they fixed anything, that would mean they care. 

i personally believe they just arbitrarily add things to the "list of fixes" to look good. they only add content and never fix anything. the server i play on has been down for 24+ hours.

several of us on the discord server have been reporting it for 3 days. 

Yeah... I know buddy... i was playing in ragnarock 81, and we get a full crash server with almost 2 days of not playing. Battlemetric was helping us to know when it stay up or down. But suddenly I noticed that "server was dacyed" like broken. It wasnt broken, the link with the map was broken because it changed addres, o i figured it out when people was playing and i cant find it on in that page.

Anyway... as you said. It doesnt be fixed for almost a long time, and im doubting that it will happen soon. They are focused in making new content but not in fixing all this problems. They are fixing them with parameters or another stuff that normal people cant do. So, they release all this map/servers without noticing taking care about all this things. You better farm in others server and transfer to your main server so you will no move out all your stuff constantly. We are (me and my husband) doing this farming poop all the way and we are totally tired of changing map/server when its umplayable. We are trying to enjoy the game without making our profit in real life with money or other stuff... we wanna play the dam game as an enterainment and not as a business...

• 4 months later...
6 hours ago, HiDdEnTaLnT said:

For all those still dealing with this bug. I tried a few things, but the one that worked was podding the dino then putting it back out. Hope it works for you.

Still gonna happen. Or not. That's how random F annoying bugs works. 

Also, is funny that a 1y old post about a 3-4y old bug is still going on... Wildcard truly lives up to his name abbreviation...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

I know this is old, but it happened to me too. I have 3 wyverns (1 fire, 1  lightning, and 1 poison) 2 of the three when I positioned them near a trough just decided to walk away after I told them to stop several times. After reading about yall saying that it might be because it was trying to harvest bodies I disabled victim item collection and It stopped walking away. Maybe a fix for everyone, probably not considering it's ark.

Kinda funny though, lightning one put it's face against the other two and kept running. Also noticed that mine didn't walk away forever, they just kinda picked a spot and stopped walking. Could be a different bug with the same problem *sigh*

43 minutes ago, CobraR1 said:

I know this is old, but it happened to me too. I have 3 wyverns (1 fire, 1  lightning, and 1 poison) 2 of the three when I positioned them near a trough just decided to walk away after I told them to stop several times. After reading about yall saying that it might be because it was trying to harvest bodies I disabled victim item collection and It stopped walking away. Maybe a fix for everyone, probably not considering it's ark.

Kinda funny though, lightning one put it's face against the other two and kept running. Also noticed that mine didn't walk away forever, they just kinda picked a spot and stopped walking. Could be a different bug with the same problem *sigh*

My thinking is it might have to do w/ typing while playing.  I've noticed that sometimes I'll be typing too fast and the letters begin to command things around the base.  Even though I'm in the typing dialog box, J still sends my dinos into a fit.

It could be that we take a pause and type something too fast, that triggers the animal to think, oh i must go to that spot.  Soon as we dismount - it does.

Archived