tech Will the classic servers come again?

innocentdevil

Legacy servers?

As a legacy player up until Genesis; they are slowly pushing us off the servers. Next chance/expansion you get I'd recommend moving on to unofficial or "new" official.

We grabbed a legacy save which was still a few months old but had a bunch of our dinos in cryo and booted it up on a unofficial dedicated.

4 hours ago, Todgins said:

Legacy servers?

As a legacy player up until Genesis; they are slowly pushing us off the servers. Next chance/expansion you get I'd recommend moving on to unofficial or "new" official.

We grabbed a legacy save which was still a few months old but had a bunch of our dinos in cryo and booted it up on a unofficial dedicated.

Classic servers were a specialized PvP mode that removed tek, Ab, Extinction, some items, and certain dino's to go back to a more early game approach. They wiped them recently in favor of a PvP game mode called Conquest. 

19 hours ago, yekrucifixion187 said:

Classic servers were a specialized PvP mode that removed tek, Ab, Extinction, some items, and certain dino's to go back to a more early game approach. They wiped them recently in favor of a PvP game mode called Conquest. 

Ooh, "Classic" is separate from Prim+ enabled servers then? I have however, heard of conquest!

Archived