Disabling Cryo Sickness on Unofficial Nitrado Servers

Uplandnick

26 minutes ago, Uplandnick said:

Disabling Cryo Sickness on Unofficial Nitrado Servers

The addition of being able to disable cryo cool downs on PvE is an amazingly welcome feature.  However, the setting is not changing when I add the code to the .ini file of my PvE Nitrado server.  Anyone run into this or have a workaround? 

The listed command is written as true but you want to set it to false.

EnableCryoSicknessPVE=false

Now if only we could get the same setting for PVP.

43 minutes ago, gojinki said:

I tried both true and false for the setting with no change in the cryosickness debuff. Figured it may be an incorrect PvE setting, but it's all set to PvE

1 minute ago, Uplandnick said:

I tried both true and false for the setting with no change in the cryosickness debuff. Figured it may be an incorrect PvE setting, but it's all set to PvE

Did you add it under the [ServerSettings] header in the .ini file?

Might work if you place it just underneath the header and above all other settings.

33 minutes ago, gojinki said:

Did you add it under the [ServerSettings] header in the .ini file?

Might work if you place it just underneath the header and above all other settings.

Yes, I tried that. According Jat on Twitter, it may be an issue with Nitrado not enabling the feature on their servers yet. Hopefully it get sorted soon. 

1 hour ago, gojinki said:

• 2 weeks later...

I did find away to disable cryo sickness

1 stop the server

2 enable expert settings    this is under engine settings  at the bottom should have a green tab that says activate expert mode this should load up a page  edit file

3 find EnableCryoSicknessPVE=True    change True to False   SHOULD LOOK LIKE THIS EnableCryoSicknessPVE=False           click on the save changes tab

(NOTE MAKE SURE SERVER IS STOP OR YOU WILL NOT SEE THE SAVE TAB)

4 start server

This works on Nitrado for Xbox and pc   and on Eggcelent event update

enjoy

20 minutes ago, ninfreak said:

I did find away to disable cryo sickness

1 stop the server

2 enable expert settings    this is under engine settings  at the bottom should have a green tab that says activate expert mode this should load up a page  edit file

3 find EnableCryoSicknessPVE=True    change True to False   SHOULD LOOK LIKE THIS EnableCryoSicknessPVE=False           click on the save changes tab

(NOTE MAKE SURE SERVER IS STOP OR YOU WILL NOT SEE THE SAVE TAB)

4 start server

This works on Nitrado for Xbox and pc   and on Eggcelent event update

enjoy

I found this worked as well. However, I don’t know when but over the last day or so Nitrado added a setting for this without going into expert mode. Makes life easier. Confirmed working, both using the setting and expert mode, editing the .ini

4CD58EC8-7CC0-484C-80E2-19018FFC165B.png

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

I can confirm this is true as well. We are set to PVP for some abilities, like killing off unwanted bred dinos etc. Set to False doesn't work.  I am tempted to just put PVP instead of PVE in the ini line to see if that will work but if it's not supported that's moot. Another solution I think I saw but can't confirm yet, is just modifying the debuff modifiers and times appropriately to nerf the nerf.  Basically turning nurf duration down to near nothing or something. 

Archived