payed 35 dollars to stare at 70/70 on genesis

johniefive

Unofficials are better, but not as guaranteed as Officials.

Officials are as stable and guaranteed at this point as the resident forum knights that tell you otherwise when you feel you've wasted money on enjoyment. A constant.

And yes, if its something you wanted to do that the game offers that you simply can't for whichever reason, then you hath indeed wasted funds, whether or not anyone wishes to believe this fact.

I'm still withholding any funding until higher quality bug fixes are present. As it stands, I can barely even play the game, so why would I bother throwing more money at something that only gives me grief? 

Cobretti is correct though; if no officials are available, then you have no choice but to embrace unofficial. Ignore those who speak of single player if you bought this game for social interaction.

This happens all the time, it's one reason I bought a 2nd PC to use for hosting maps. You can never play the game if you depend on official servers as they will always be full right after a new update comes out. Plus, officials are just so toxic, full of people who belong on PvP servers but lack the cahones for it, claiming tactics against players they can't fight unless you agree to it. Avoid them like the plague they are and eventually these losers will tire of having no one to screw with. That's the real game they are playing, not Ark.

lol actually i did not pay i was gifted it for being a community player and also what i am getting at is for them to fix the issue add a que or add more player slots there is plenty that can be done i got all the time i need to play but ya know is unfair for alot of other people who do not have that advantage im all for all having fun

On 3/21/2020 at 10:22 PM, Masurao said:

Officials are as stable and guaranteed at this point as the resident forum knights that tell you otherwise when you feel you've wasted money on enjoyment. A constant.

Stable and Guaranteed, I didnt know meshing, wipes, duping, and a complete lack of moderation was ideal. I have been playing wrong this whole time, been with the same server cluster for YEARS and it has all been for nothing. I wonder if WC will restart a server on request for performance issues like rubber banding which is common on officials. I wonder how long does it take the WC rented official servers to update and restart? I have never waited longer than a minute WITH mods. I wonder how WC handles cheaters in game? Sure seems like Official players are forced to live with these characters for the most part arnt you. Yep yep stable and guaranteed. Stable, as if the private and official servers were not hosted from the SAME cloud service using the SAME engine. "Stable"..... LOL

5 hours ago, kevbal98 said:

Stable and Guaranteed, I didnt know meshing, wipes, duping, and a complete lack of moderation was ideal. I have been playing wrong this whole time, been with the same server cluster for YEARS and it has all been for nothing. I wonder if WC will restart a server on request for performance issues like rubber banding which is common on officials. I wonder how long does it take the WC rented official servers to update and restart? I have never waited longer than a minute WITH mods. I wonder how WC handles cheaters in game? Sure seems like Official players are forced to live with these characters for the most part arnt you. Yep yep stable and guaranteed. Stable, as if the private and official servers were not hosted from the SAME cloud service using the SAME engine. "Stable"..... LOL

Stable and guaranteed...as in they won't suddenly disappear as an unofficial server would over night at the behest of a bored owner. 

Best to understand the statement before leaping to conclusions, correct?

Archived