This is for the ARK Dev Team

YAWN Sorry didnt read it cause I know its salt and im alergic to bullcrap. now I need to go sleep off the bullcrap that you bring me. Dont know what you said, dont really care. u made sure of that yourself. Help is when you povid alternitives that doesnt require money because I CLEARLY said I didnt have the money and if I didnt you know now. Shoving your specs at me and telling me I need new hardware isnt helping anybody and is not doing me a favor. I live off SSI no job because nobody is hiring and with this virus going around its making it even more dificult. SHOVING information down my throat about how fancy your setup is when you have the money isnt helping things. I may have a masters but I dont like being treated like an incompitant person and neather does anyone esle. OHHHHHHH YYAAAAAAA I forgot. EVERYONE who does a job like you end up not being people friendly because you are too busy fixing everyone else's problems to acually have proper people skill so you dont be overbaring and say your helping when you are not. YAWN I dont know what you said last dont care because you dont have the people skills to treat me like a person because you are treating me like an incopitant person but I dont blame you, I forgive you because your job doesnt require you to have people skills and yes this time I didnt fix my spelling mistacks and I hope it iteritates the hell out of you, :-P.

• 1 month later...

Dude, you're the one behaving poorly. I work in IT also and while I may not have the best people skills on the planet I am not bitter. Your problem is your system. The Unreal Engine has always performed better on Intel and nVidia (and  3dfx back in the day) than it does on AMD. I remember helping a friend get a different UE game working on a recent AMD system a while back. Same issues you describe. I had to install some AMD software which synchronized cores and did some other things, then it ran OK. You may want to look into that.

Yes, the college system is a joke. There are kids everywhere now with fancy degrees that don't understand the difference between a port and an IP address. Yes, a higher-up kid fresh out of school at a new job was messing with PAT instead of a static address, but that story is for another day. Point is, college does not always mean you are smarter. To the contrary, I find the more education you get the less you know, but you have some nice paper saying you over-paid to get that paper!

Also, somebody like you, insulting a forum moderator and typing like a teeny-bopper clearly isn't college-grade material, or you just made my point about college being useless in a majority of cases. We offered help. If you do not like it there is no need to be rude.

Your current bottleneck is 100% your Hard Drive. 

It's okay if you don't replace it, but I wouldn't expect that the devs are going to spend hundreds if not thousands of man hours hours of work to accommodate older systems when a majority of their target audience has newer hardware. So your choices are to upgrade, deal with the longer load time or find a game that runs okay with outdated hardware. 

Archived