[v307.56] Green Circle/Ring - S+ Tek Trough Issues

Gelantious

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BEST SUGGESTION

Start checking your patches on both official and modded! Everytime WC pushes an update its almost guaranteed theres going to be broken content or ItemID changed or some other funky breakage. Now modded feeders have a nasty green ring around them. Is that in the dev kit so mods can be fixed promptly????

(note: This was moved from their suggestions forum.. I guess they didn't think it was a valid suggestion)

• Volunteer Moderator
1 hour ago, Gelantious said:

Green ring of annoyance

So yeah... while it's great you added that for the normal peeps. You also ruined it for s+, can't turn it off and s+ already had their own (much better) range indicator.

Please fix asap!

That's the problem unfortunately of using Mods that are no longer in development.

• Volunteer Moderator
30 minutes ago, 1Icarus2 said:

Oh wow that is a really stupid bug. We were assuming the worst by thinking that they are going to make Biome changes and will be destroying most of our base!

This is most likely an issue exclusively affecting the modded variants (such as S+ ones) caused by the recent update:

On 11/30/2018 at 12:02 AM, StudioWildcard said:

QOL:

• Added an optional visual indicator for the TEK trough radius

Green weird circle

Hello!

Me and my friends are playing on a server hosted by Nitrado, the map is Schorched Earth. We have been playing for around 30 days and we are still enjoying every second of it.

Yesterday when we played everything was as normal, we tamed Rexes and everything was fine..This morning when we logged in to play we found out that there was 2 huge green circles that we knew wasn't there before.

The circles is located at our "dino garage" and at one of our friends base.

My question is: What is this circle? And how do we remove it?

We are having S+ installed on the server if that makes any difference

Photos:

https://gyazo.com/a9906050153b466d3099f58d8a600c42

Thank you! //Casper

• invincibleqc changed the title to [v307.56] Green Circle/Ring - S+ Tek Trough Issues
28 minutes ago, Callixs said:

Green weird circle

Hello!

Me and my friends are playing on a server hosted by Nitrado, the map is Schorched Earth. We have been playing for around 30 days and we are still enjoying every second of it.

Yesterday when we played everything was as normal, we tamed Rexes and everything was fine..This morning when we logged in to play we found out that there was 2 huge green circles that we knew wasn't there before.

The circles is located at our "dino garage" and at one of our friends base.

My question is: What is this circle? And how do we remove it?

We are having S+ installed on the server if that makes any difference

Photos:

https://gyazo.com/a9906050153b466d3099f58d8a600c42

Thank you! //Casper

Having the same issue you are,, we're trying a number of things to troubleshoot, will post again if we find a solution

WildCard Quality Assurance Does Not Exist.

Seriously WildCard? You can't turn this crap off either. WILL YOU raptorING PLEASE START PLAYTESTING YOUR GODDAMN GAME???!!!!?!?! Its bad enough you release a broken ass product that has to be patched 5 times a day, but this is too much. Link: https://imgur.com/H4ES124

5 hours ago, GP said:

That's the problem unfortunately of using Mods that are no longer in development.

So is WC no longer integrating S+ into Ark? Is that project dead now too? Hasn't been any activity here for a while now:

If WC isn't going to continue integrating it, can they at least do their best not to break it? The regular Tek feeding troughs range is tiny. I have a large base with a couple hundred dinos roaming freely in a fenced off area, if I was to switch to regular troughs I would need to increase from 10 total to close to a hundred to get the same coverage. 

I'd fix it myself but I need to buy a new SSD to fit the devkit on it (which is nuts btw, half a terabyte between game and kit) first.

5 hours ago, GP said:

As you are right in general, I doubt any other modder having this issue on his, still in development, mod would be able to fix this right now, because the devkit didn't got an update since Genesis and so all of those additions aren't in the devkit, which makes it hard or even impossible to fix this.

Archived