NO more Pod timers on PVE!!! Thank you!

Mavrick88

NO more Pod timers on PVE!!! Thank you!

Holy crap! No more Cryopod timers on PVE!! What a game changer. Seriously.

Cut down on lag, less dinos out ready to be pregoed, less dinos out for boss fights. No more worrying about feeding boss teams. Faster to unpod than to leave them out and move them around in place. What a freaken concept. FINALLY! You know how much time this will save? How much lag it will actually save across all servers? Just wow, finally! Something promising in a change! Good lord, took long enough. THANK YOU!

Id like to suggest with tame caps and dino cap and such, please, can we just have the engram for free so we can make the cryofridge and the pods for free? the level REQ i think is a little redonk. 

this way even new players and new characters can pod their new dinos immediately to cut down on this whole issue. 

I just wish setting the cryopod to remove cryosickness actually worked in single player mode. I have the line in there, but it does nothing. EnableCryoSicknessPVE=false is in the Gamesettings.ini and it's not working. This is in single player mode for now, I wanted to test before adding it to server. Currently not working.

• Volunteer Moderator
49 minutes ago, Probitas said:

I just wish setting the cryopod to remove cryosickness actually worked in single player mode. I have the line in there, but it does nothing. EnableCryoSicknessPVE=false is in the Gamesettings.ini and it's not working. This is in single player mode for now, I wanted to test before adding it to server. Currently not working.

You put it in GameUserSettings.ini?

If it doesn't work in that give Game.ini a try. Sometimes it works in one but not the other.

5 hours ago, GP said:

You put it in GameUserSettings.ini?

If it doesn't work in that give Game.ini a try. Sometimes it works in one but not the other.

Will do, I'll get back to you.

Also wondering if that PVE part means the solo game needs to have some kind of PvE setting enabled (even though by default a solo game can only be PvE). Could be a logical fault, I will double check the settings to rule that out.

I suppose this is what you get when you use a single setup code for three kinds of game types (PvE, PvP, Solo).

I was excited about this setting until I realized it was a PVE-only setting... We play in PVE style but configure for PVP because we like to be able to use our dinos to kill hatched babies with. So, unfortunately, this doesn't help us. Why does Wildcard make PVE & PVP specific rules? Why not just make it a rule and let us decide if we want it enabled or not regardless of which mode we are in? Configuration would be a lot simpler and the game would be a lot more flexible.

11 minutes ago, ianlee74 said:

I was excited about this setting until I realized it was a PVE-only setting... We play in PVE style but configure for PVP because we like to be able to use our dinos to kill hatched babies with. So, unfortunately, this doesn't help us. Why does Wildcard make PVE & PVP specific rules? Why not just make it a rule and let us decide if we want it enabled or not regardless of which mode we are in? Configuration would be a lot simpler and the game would be a lot more flexible.

You can kill claimed babies with some of your dinos(wyverns for example)

Archived