Looking for a new pvp server

Created this account just to say this, so here's my dilemma. I've been playing in an official server for months. Got to level 71 before I gave up because people are sausages and completely rebuilding is a chore. Figured I'd give player dedicated a shot. I don't want to join a 6x server. Takes too many steps out of the game and ruins balance. More like 3x and it has to be 24/7. Anyone know of a good pvp server?

We are 6x on taming and health and I understand if you don't wanna do that but we came from a 6x server and it's so much better we have about 10-15 ppl most of time and working on getting more now I'd like to keep around 35-45. If interested add nasteark on Xbox and send a msg I'll add you back asap so you can try it out. I have Google fiber so Ping is good. 

Ark Xbox One Server VoltServerZ 

Hello guys I have a spare Xbox one for an ark server.I will be hosting the server the first 2 days at regular settings then shut it down to get feedback from you guys on what server setting to have. (Remember this is not a baby server only one rule no volcano building or swamp and ice cave building to let everyone get a fair shot at the end tier things) ?
We will be having community events like the gladiator arena (At the Oasis any buildings will be destroyed), Battleship, gallimimus jousts, Air Assault and many more.
Server Settings 
Community Picked 
Add (VoltGmZ Server) For an invite to server 
There are two main admins which will be monitoring the server.If you have any problems or want to request a server setting change msg
Gt: VoltShotZ 22 (Owner)
Gt: Tyler 101294 (Main Admin)
We do dislike griefing but it's not a rule.
You may raid the Admin tribe but we cannot raid you we can only defend (That way you can get a fair battle to the things inside our base) 
Have fun and enjoy!!!!!!
Weekend Events- Mega resources x50, Purge, Taming Galore, Level up Craze, Etc.

New Server D00MLAND is up and running. North American, xb1, 24/7 pvp, 3x taming, 3x experience, 3x harvest, instant resource/Dino respawn, longer days, shorter nights, slightly tweaked food drain, water drain, character and tame stats.

No passive Dino killing. Offline raiding is frowned upon but allowed. No squeakers!

Character/Dino/item transfer is off. Will allow character transfers by appointment but must mindwipe after import to reset modded singleplayer stats.

New members will be given a starter chest with metal tools, crossbow, pike, and a wood starter house kit. Upon request.

Server is open to the public but rarely shows up on the server list so you'll need to add the gamertag d00mland(zeros in d00m) and join from the friends list.

Future projects include a player/Dino arena, CTF course, island races and prizes for the victors. Bring your friends!

3 minutes ago, Doom said:

New Server D00MLAND is up and running. North American, xb1, 24/7 pvp, 3x taming, 3x experience, 3x harvest, instant resource/Dino respawn, longer days, shorter nights, slightly tweaked food drain, water drain, character and tame stats.

No passive Dino killing. Offline raiding is frowned upon but allowed. No squeakers!

Character/Dino/item transfer is off. Will allow character transfers by appointment but must mindwipe after import to reset modded singleplayer stats.

New members will be given a starter chest with metal tools, crossbow, pike, and a wood starter house kit. Upon request.

Server is open to the public but rarely shows up on the server list so you'll need to add the gamertag d00mland(zeros in d00m) and join from the friends list.

Future projects include a player/Dino arena, CTF course, island races and prizes for the victors. Bring your friends!

Sounds like my kinda shindig. All I gotta do is add that gamertag? There any big tribes?

check ours out! we've WIPED OUR SERVER(4/16/16) and changed the setting to official rules! With NO ADMIN CHEATS!!! Our new, centrally located, 24/7 Dedicated OFFICIAL RULE PvP server is now LIVE! There is a temporary grace period where NO RAIDING will be allowed so people can get established. We want all of the fast pace raiding fun this game has to offer, but without all of the consequences.. (ridiculous amount of time and effort wasted) LOTS of upcoming events once populated and EXTREMELY HELPFUL ADMINS to help out. keep in mind EVERYONE is starting over. There are only a few rules, We want a hostile but friendly environment.

1. No cave, spawn area, or resource blocking, mining operations at the base of the mountains are allowed.

2. Absolutely no naked/level 1 kills.. if they aren't estabilished, leave em' alone!

3.NO WIPES. Raiding is fun but there is no need to destroy everything. take your loot and leave.

4.NO GRIEFING. I say again... NO GRIEFING! Griefers will be dealt with swiftly by a ban, a base wipe and spawn camp, or both.

5.No langrabbing, (spamming pillars). Any tribe found landgrabbing will be base wiped and forced to leave their location or the server.

6. please report any and all issues (player, world, connection) to an administrator. we will handle it swiftly!

Anybody and Everybody is welcome. We encourage full tribes! Make sure you add and send a message to the gamertag "ARKBadHost" so you can join the session even if it is not listed!

Server Name: ARKBadHost 24 7 OFFICIAL

Host GT: ARKBadHost

Admin: YouSodomite

Admin:TipsySpencer69

Archived