Wyvern food consumption

Zutec

Wyvern food consumption

Im trying to find out the actual food consumption per hour for wyverns. I found online that they use 360 per hour but im not seeing this to be true as im raising my wyverns on official server. It seem they are using less. Any information would really help. All the info ive found online is from 2-3 years ago and would just like some more up to date info on this matter.

2 hours ago, Zutec said:

Wyvern food consumption

Im trying to find out the actual food consumption per hour for wyverns. I found online that they use 360 per hour but im not seeing this to be true as im raising my wyverns on official server. It seem they are using less. Any information would really help. All the info ive found online is from 2-3 years ago and would just like some more up to date info on this matter.

I don't have your answer, but I think it would be important to know if you are talking about adult wyverns or wyverns that are still growing.

It starts at about 300food lost per hour, and drops to nearly zero. I timed several wyverns at different maturation percentages and if you put a line through the data, it is pretty much exactly linear, but perhaps a little off due to slight errors in my calculations (rounding, setting the timer a few min after a percentage change and ending before the next change, etc.). Here is the data I gathered:

%,f/h

so for example if a wyvern is 83% mature it'll loose 41food per hour, and if it has say 500food that would last at that rate 500*(1h/41food)=12hours, but that's an underestimate because the rate would keep dropping. I asked a mathematician to look at this and tell me how to calculate the actual time, and they came back with some differential equations and I was like... never mind. lol

Archived