Do I need a Yuty and Deaodon for bosses?

holminia

Do I need a Yuty and Deaodon for bosses?

Hello I'm on my own private server on the island and i have a full rex army bred up and each of them has + or - 100 armor saddle. Also each has abt 25 k health and 8-13 k melee. I have artifacts for the gamma megapethicus but i was wondering if i need a yuty and or deaodon. If not do you have any tips for the fight or any other creatures i should tame? If so what level? Do they need good saddles? Also if i were to do the  other bosses on any of the other difficulty would i need them? Thanks in advance! 

3 hours ago, Castlerock said:

Yuty will be enough. Even if daedon is full food after putting all levels into food it will run out after a few healing pulses during the boss fight. U can use it after the fight to heal them if u doing bosses again but a snow owl does better for that role.

I second that, taking the Daeodon into the boss fight is not really worth it, unless your Rex army stats are not up to scratch. Yuty however is a must!

13 hours ago, Castlerock said:

Yuty will be enough. Even if daedon is full food after putting all levels into food it will run out after a few healing pulses during the boss fight. U can use it after the fight to heal them if u doing bosses again but a snow owl does better for that role.

What about for the other boss fights? do i only need a yuty for them?

I've never used a Daedon in a boss  fight yet, just for healing between fights when doing them back to back. Yuti's a nice to have, particularly for Dragon, with a good Rex army it's not a must though. Of the 3 Island bosses I'd not bother with the yuti for ape, but would for spider & dragon - my Boss rexes on official have ca 40-50K health & 2K++ melee. All this assumes solo runs, if you've a team it's a lot easier.

Archived