ark mobile Tuso Doesn't Want to be my Friend! =(

TypicalArkGamer

Tuso Doesn't Want to be my Friend! =(

So guys, I just recently joined a new unnoficial server! Set up my base near the beach, admin leveled me up to 100. Everything's fine!

Then yesterday, as I was farming oil on my baryonyx, a swarm of tentacles just engulfed me and my poor bary as we where swimming back up to the surface. I thought he was dead for sure, but then the tuso just let us go and I yeeted out of there with my bary on about 1/3 health left.

After that all I could think of was taming it. I tried trading for the black pearls with the admin of the server, but she wanted element, which I don't have. So I decided to just use a 10x balm and some cooked prime meat (which according to the wiki, it will only take one feed to tame it!).

Anyways, to the point...So I set everything up, traded for the balm. And then finally I was ready. I went out to get the tuso with my bary (because it's the only water creature I have). And when I approached it, it said that it didn't want to be tamed. I was confused, but then the tuso grabbed me and no option to feed it the balm appeared. So I just waited until it released me and quickly swam away, my bary with only 1/3 of health left.

I went to google and did some research, and apparently whenever a tribemate that is not the target aggroes it it will not want to be tamed for a while. And that I have to wait a bit for it to want to be tamed. So fair enough, I didn't even have any tribemates online but whatever, let's just wait a bit. So I started working on my base, did stuff here and there. And overall waited for about 30 minutes. Surely he wants to be tamed again right? I was wrong. He still didn't want to be tamed...

So I escaped, my bary again at about 1/3 health left. And decided to wait even longer. I put a timer and went for 40 mins.. Still, again the same thing happened. I tried many different times later, always escaping with my bary low on health...

So how do I make it want to be tamed? Is there a specific time I have to wait? I don't even have any tribemates online, so why is doesn't it want to get tamed? Was the information I got completely wrong? Do I like, have to make sure he doesn't aggro to anything and leave him for a while? More importantly, how do I make it want to be tamed? Any help would be appreciated!

Anyways, stay healthy, I wish you all a very nice day and have fun playing Ark!

UPDATE: I just tamed it, at the price of my level 238 bary?. It turned out that the beast not wanting to get tamed didn't matter. I was still able to tame it regardless. When I approached it on my mount it said it didn't want to be tamed. But when it grabbed my bary and I hopped off it let me feed it. 

Unfortunatley, my bary died, because right when I hopped off him for some reason I floated all the way up to the surface and the game wouldn't let me swim down again. And then I whistled my bary to follow me but forgot that he was on neutral, so immediately  when the tuso released him he started attacking him. And then an eel killed me. So yeah, he died while I was respawning =( I ended up having to use a turtle instead ?

But I got the tuso! Here's a pic...

3F716838-8908-4DF9-BBB8-EE93B4D5D5C1.thumb.jpeg.20c9e4436b55a4d7d7fe85da08b1b40a.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...

Archived