[BUG] All cryopoded Dinos dead in cryofridge after under 7 Days

Human123Tribe123

[BUG] All cryopoded Dinos dead in cryofridge after under 7 Days

Today I logged in and all of my Cryopod dinos INSIDE THE FRIDGE are dead.

I logged in 12.3 the last time and had ~150 Gasoline in the generator left and everything was connected. Today on 19.3 ALL dinos are dead. Server Extinction 469. Please help. What can I do? This hurts so much. Hundreds of hundreds of hours, if not thousands. What can I do? Does anyone else have this Problem?

I'm afraid Wildcard support will not care. Anyone else had success?

Thanks

They can't die. The power was off for 1 day at most, as my other eggs in the fridges indicate. They where at full charge 30 days. The Fridges have been powered all the time. Just the last 1-2 days not because gasoline went out. This is a gamebreaking bug if you ask me. I lost everything and I'm really concerned support can't / doesn't do anything about it. I hope they can help. I'm asking myself how such a bug can even be in the game. I always loved and played this game. Overseeing it problems because it's a good one but this.. oh wow. I can't describe how I feel right now. 3 Cryofridges full of dinos and breeds. Everything archieved on my own @ Official PvE.

1 hour ago, Human123Tribe123 said:

They can't die. The power was off for 1 day at most, as my other eggs in the fridges indicate. They where at full charge 30 days. The Fridges have been powered all the time. Just the last 1-2 days not because gasoline went out. This is a gamebreaking bug if you ask me. I lost everything and I'm really concerned support can't / doesn't do anything about it. I hope they can help. I'm asking myself how such a bug can even be in the game. I always loved and played this game. Overseeing it problems because it's a good one but this.. oh wow. I can't describe how I feel right now. 3 Cryofridges full of dinos and breeds. Everything archieved on my own @ Official PvE.

If those cryo fridges were not accessed for a long period and they lose power then the pods insta-die.

Yes it is a horrible bug like many others still not fixed such as character xfer loss. 

No I had an offline time of over 8 days before and they didn't die. Some structure decays but that was it. I hope that support checks server logs and restores them. I've already submited a ticket. I just log in every 7 days and messed up one time then it was 8 or 9. That was months ago. But I never expected my dinos in a powered cryofridge to die. thats why I have them, right? The irony is if I had them in a fridge or my inventory they would be alive.

All cables where there. They decayed once before but I put new cables and power before I looked into the fridges that time I guess. I got a very, very disappointing answer from support. Just some copy pasted poop saying I need screenshots, they only restore lvl 150 and not to give my passwort away. I have 3000 hours but that was it.

Whilst I commiserate for your Dino loss and offer the same speculations and ideas of know issues as stated by others here. 

There is a known cryo fridge issue but I'm wondering if someone else logged in maybe a tribe member and opened the fridge without realising it had maybe become unpowered.

If on servers there may have been a rollback after you last logged in therefore not saving your last reset of timers? 

Also your title is a bit confusing 'after under 7 days'

On 3/20/2020 at 12:15 AM, Human123Tribe123 said:

No I had an offline time of over 8 days before and they didn't die. Some structure decays but that was it. I hope that support checks server logs and restores them. I've already submited a ticket. I just log in every 7 days and messed up one time then it was 8 or 9. That was months ago. But I never expected my dinos in a powered cryofridge to die. thats why I have them, right? The irony is if I had them in a fridge or my inventory they would be alive.

that's because someone was in the area before 7 days so your fridge are not affected

this time it didn't

and there's no such thing as server log

Archived