update Update Ark on Nintendo switch

SIRFORGE

Update Ark on Nintendo switch

Please update Ark on the Nintendo switch,  we would love to play on the free maps like valguero and ragnarok,  build with the s+ triangles, and we would like primitive +  on the switch as well, please give switch the same updates as other consoles have had , even if you need to make the maps paid dlc on the Nintendo  e store , I would pay like 5$ just for valguero....you could bundle all I mentioned for like 20$ and we would buy it .......that said it's free on ps4 and xbox one  so we should not have to pay 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Not even for DLC's, but just update the game to make it more playable, PLEASE. We play this game, and deserve for it to at least get an update! What in the world.. and of course its handled by a third party.. but they answer to Wildcard, and Wildcard is responsible for this game. Its their game. THey hired a third party to port it.. the third party didnt have any authority when it would be released, etc.. Wildcard made them release it early. Now we are all spending money on this game, Wildcard needs to do the right thing by their players and update this game. its insane how they dont even bother to mention it. 

Update the switch version

Update the switch version please. It’s gone beyond a joke now. If it’s not gonna be updated then it should be just pulled completely. It’s still full price and only one extremely buggy map. The company needs to stop hiding and make a statement of intent for the switch whether it’s good or bad. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

i think that they should get off of there lazy butts and up date ark on the switch and give it all of the dlc and i dont care if it gets over 20 or 50 gb's that is what sd cards are for just please make it better for switch i have it for pc on steam as well and it is a good game if the witcher can run good so can this i know it never ran good on anything but please make it better even if they were fiered just get a new guy to do it like panic button they did doom and rocket leg it is not fare for everyone on switch and if you can to anything at least drop the price to 20 or 15 dollars becouse ark on switch is not worth the price so please fix it update it and add the dam dlc please i hope the will do this.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

To be fair the devs said this https://www.nintendolife.com/news/2018/03/ark_survival_evolved_dev_says_the_difference_between_ps4_xbox_one_and_switch_isnt_as_big_as_you_might_think

And the company wanted to fix it but wild card gave them the cold shoulder https://www.gonintendo.com/stories/328639-the-team-who-ported-ark-survival-evolved-to-switch-wants-to-fix