Kdaimati

Sign in status change occurred

Sign in status change occurred

Hi,

For the last few month, when I try to resume playing Ark (local) I get the following error message: Sign in status change occurred

Then I have to force quite the game and start over otherwise the keyboard won't work.

This issue happen even if I log in before I resume playing.

Any one has the same problem?

IMG_8716.jpg

Happens to me every time I return to the game after doing something else if I don't close it before I use other things or come back to my xbox later.

So every time I exit Ark before I do anything or always remember to exit/close it before I try to play again.

Ark is bad at caching things it shouldn't cache so I'm guessing some network address or related networking connection changes and when it tries to reuse it after the game "pause" it fails.  There are lots of other places where they have this same problem but it remains unfixed.

I'll also add to that thought that the Xboxes implementation of the pause for games is likely not fully up to snuff.  There are a few other games where I get into a similar state depending on how long it's remained "running/paused" in the background.  Supposedly the Xbox One Series X is supposed to handle game pauses better.  We'll see.