Sarco instantly dies of nothing

Theshinydino

Sarco instantly dies of nothing

While swimming in the water on a sarco in the bog on genesis my sarco was instantly killed. It wasent killed by a dino or player and in the tribe log it just says "your sarco lv144 was killed". It had plenty of food and was at half health when it died. Does anyone know why this happened??? 

Did you swim onto the land? I know for a while there was a glitch where when they hit the ground it damaged them sometimes even down to half HP. Another possibility is that there is a random spot on the map that for no reason causes damage. This happened to me once where I was on a spino and I was swimming and it was as if something had slammed me against the ground and took him down like 2k HP

1 hour ago, Cowgirl said:

Did you swim onto the land? I know for a while there was a glitch where when they hit the ground it damaged them sometimes even down to half HP. Another possibility is that there is a random spot on the map that for no reason causes damage. This happened to me once where I was on a spino and I was swimming and it was as if something had slammed me against the ground and took him down like 2k HP

I know that I was swimming in very shallow water but I dont know if I was going in and out of the water

24 minutes ago, Theshinydino said:

I know that I was swimming in very shallow water but I dont know if I was going in and out of the water

You might have hit that glitch where it hits the land and takes mass amounts of damage then :( pretty sure one of mine ended up half health after getting hit by that and I only moved it a foundation or two in distance! Mine that are by water are now weighed down so it cant happen to them anymore.

Archived