Hover skiff Suck

wolfpredi

Hover skiff Suck

All tribes can pick up your animals and you in few seconds, take you to base and cath , if you re cath by skiff you cant do anyting , animal too cant. pickupping ussing skiff should be only on  own tammed creatures and wild , no other wild tribes because thats so unfair, i was tammed basilisk, then one skiff followed me 30 min and finally killed basil and take me to glithed cage

offcorse that is amazing only if you not re attacking by that, i was play on Pvp small tribes , i getting mission ussing basilisk then one from tribes fly and pickup basilisk then kill that, i cand runaway they followed me and folowed and followed to get me and bassilisk, that should be nerfed to pickup only own tammed and wild creatures, not other tribes because this is so unfair, cant run away from that

1 hour ago, Gelantious said:

I think it's freaking awesome!

So much easier to tame stuff with it, also the high weight makes it our new farming platform instead of argies and quetzals.
Stick some turrets on it and you can farm magmasaur eggs, black pearls and elemental shards in peace in the volcano :)

Don't ever change it!

yes that is good to tamming, but if you get take by that from other tribe you change your decision, they pick up my basillisk ussing that and kill it
without problem look at that i mean that 

Archived