StudioWildcard

Conquest Servers Return!

On 3/20/2020 at 2:14 PM, johnm81 said:

Wow you really did miss the point. I remain on official for the same reason I don’t play unofficial or new conquest... persistence of game play.

I clearly stated that I understood that first conquest and classics might close and for that reason why should I play what I am tell you is doomed for wipe?

I am not complaining about the first wipes but the future wipe and futility of conquest 2. That’s the point you missed.

I reiterate what I originally said..   Your aware they can wipe at anytime, you admit so on your very own post... so why don't ppl play on unofficial, and continue to complain about official servers.. i'll never understand.. its alike a gf that keeps getting beat and keeps going back.. knowing full well whats happening

6 hours ago, XxMayhemxX said:

I reiterate what I originally said..   Your aware they can wipe at anytime, you admit so on your very own post... so why don't ppl play on unofficial, and continue to complain about official servers.. i'll never understand.. its alike a gf that keeps getting beat and keeps going back.. knowing full well whats happening

The complaint is to the inevitable wipe of conquest 2. This the question of why should I play it. Official is the most stable in this manner which I play on so your post makes no sense....

Posted (edited)

The reaper pregnancy is not working since this week.

The pregnancy timer is stuck at 4:00:00. Also the XP count for the baby is stuck at 0 (+0).
On monday it did still work.

The baby didnt come out, although I played at least 4 hours. Others were having the same problem.

Edited by AlphaMoschops

If anyone is interested, I have no problem to take the time (got plenty with the stupid COVID-19) to configure one server in full PvP primitive OR no-tek (depending on what most want) without mods, etc. I wouldn't be playing it, but simply managing daily issues that goes with it and setup a custom support email for it.