Jump to content

StudioWildcard

Conquest Servers Return!

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, johnm81 said:

We played conquest and WC wiped it. We played Classics and WC wiped it. WC always said they might so it wasn't a surprise. But why in the world would I play this again knowing full well that its getting wiped and all my bases, breedlines, character progression is going to be eventually gone. 

Can WC come out officially and state they will NOT be wiping these servers? Because if not, then they are just going to be like unofficial servers.... a waste of time.

They don't wipe the main official servers which are a disaster. 

 

They officially stated that these Snail Games servers were seasonal. Seasonal means seasonal wipes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Aylana314159 said:

They were both announced as temporary or seasonal play modes, wipes were made obvious.

Ohh... didn t knew about it, but in this announcement it isn t writen that it is a temporary/seasonal mode, so can we finaly play without being scared of wiping next year?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ohh... didn t knew about it, but in this announcement it isn t writen that it is a temporary/seasonal mode, so can we finaly play without being scared of wiping next year?
As these servers exist to shake up the PvP playstyle, it's possible that they may undergo change and seasonal wipes as the mode matures.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, johnm81 said:

We played conquest and WC wiped it. We played Classics and WC wiped it. WC always said they might so it wasn't a surprise. But why in the world would I play this again knowing full well that its getting wiped and all my bases, breedlines, character progression is going to be eventually gone. 

Can WC come out officially and state they will NOT be wiping these servers? Because if not, then they are just going to be like unofficial servers.... a waste of time.

Sigh...When will ppl realize until they start their own servers,... Wildcard can do whatever with their servers whenever they want...    I stopped playing on official like day 3 after buying the game in early access way back 3 years ago or whenever it was..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Wild card please can you do something about console official pvp? It’s just broken this is coming from a player who has been playing since day 1 people grind for weeks to months just to come and be wiped by megas In a mere hour the game is dying new players don’t stand a chance please do something about this please this is by far my favorite game please do something 

Edited by Devionsmith02
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Aylana314159 said:

They don't wipe the main official servers which are a disaster. 

 

They officially stated that these Snail Games servers were seasonal. Seasonal means seasonal wipes.

Wrong they did not say first conquest was seasonal. They said it was dependent on popularity. Stop spreading misinformation.

Secondly you missed the point of the post as it was a question about why should I play on servers that will be deleted. If I wanted that I’d play ark apoc at least that is 3x.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, XxMayhemxX said:

Sigh...When will ppl realize until they start their own servers,... Wildcard can do whatever with their servers whenever they want...    I stopped playing on official like day 3 after buying the game in early access way back 3 years ago or whenever it was..

Sigh ... when will ppl realize that they shouldnt assume that others don’t realize the obvious and more than likely you just missed the point.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...