Conquest Servers Return!

StudioWildcard

putin vous servez vraiment a rien wild card vous etes a chier ! je le dis vous enlever classic pourquoi pas supprimer le small tribe ???? laisser ce putin de server classic aau peuple qui aiment pas le tek putin  c'est inadmissible surtout vous avez meme pas prevenu bande de nul que ovus etes !

Edited by nabs93
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, johnm81 said:

Sigh ... when will ppl realize that they shouldnt assume that others don’t realize the obvious and more than likely you just missed the point.

reread your first post..   here ill copy paste it..   not only did you realize the obvious you mention it in your own post.. you even say you should go to unofficial...   and ackknowledge they can get wiped at any time and that they said they might so it wasn't a surprise...     I didn't assume anything.. i just read your post.. word for word...     The original sigh was because.. ppl know this...   almost everyone knows it.. they are just too lazy to do anything else out of convenience.. so instead of doing anything about.. you just stay on officials.. and complain..  not just you .. alot of ppl

WC always said they might so it wasn't a surprise. But why in the world would I play this again knowing full well that its getting wiped and all my bases, breedlines, character progression is going to be eventually gone. 

Can WC come out officially and state they will NOT be wiping these servers? Because if not, then they are just going to be like unofficial servers.... a waste of time.

Edited by XxMayhemxX

4 hours ago, XxMayhemxX said:

reread your first post..   here ill copy paste it..   not only did you realize the obvious you mention it in your own post.. you even say you should go to unofficial...   and ackknowledge they can get wiped at any time and that they said they might so it wasn't a surprise...     I didn't assume anything.. i just read your post.. word for word...     The original sigh was because.. ppl know this...   almost everyone knows it.. they are just too lazy to do anything else out of convenience.. so instead of doing anything about.. you just stay on officials.. and complain..  not just you .. alot of ppl

WC always said they might so it wasn't a surprise. But why in the world would I play this again knowing full well that its getting wiped and all my bases, breedlines, character progression is going to be eventually gone. 

Can WC come out officially and state they will NOT be wiping these servers? Because if not, then they are just going to be like unofficial servers.... a waste of time.

Wow you really did miss the point. I remain on official for the same reason I don’t play unofficial or new conquest... persistence of game play.

I clearly stated that I understood that first conquest and classics might close and for that reason why should I play what I am tell you is doomed for wipe?

I am not complaining about the first wipes but the future wipe and futility of conquest 2. That’s the point you missed.

• Haha 1

This shows how you have no regard for Consoles players when it is thanks to us that you can partly be idle so you are full thanks to all the money you have been given

it's been over a year and a half that we haven't had any new servers on consoles and currently you should know that everything is rotten by the dupplication and the cheat on the current servers

You could very well leave new servers like ORP by modifying a little the rules like the possibility of dismantling a base under 3 days of inactivity or else to leave precisely the servers which you have just announced also on console but you do not care literally from our mouth this news shows it well

You have released a patch on console very well but we want new servers that can suit part of the community that do not play 12 hours a day some people also work, think about it and make an effort to accept the requirements of the console community

Bonjours je suis un streamer twitch débutant dans ce milieu .
Je vous fait part de ma passion de gamer rétro et ressent; des astuces qui vous ferons gagner divers objectifs quêtes et également des lives détente (n’hésiter pas à faire des critiques constructive).
De mon coter j'organise des tirages au sort pour les abonner qui serons présent et actif sur mes Live pour vous faire gagner des cartes PSN ou XBOX Pc voire celle que vous voulez.
Venez nombreux si toi aussi t'aime les jeux vidéos ou les collectionner

Lien twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/mrzritox/videos

Bonjours je suis un streamer twitch débutant dans ce milieu .
Je vous fait part de ma passion de gamer ARK ; des astuces qui vous ferons gagner divers objectifs quêtes et également des lives détente (n’hésiter pas à faire des critiques constructive).
De mon coter j'organise des tirages au sort pour les abonner qui serons présent et actif sur mes Live pour vous faire gagner des cartes PSN ou XBOX Pc voire celle que vous voulez.
Venez nombreux si toi aussi t'aime les jeux vidéos ou les collectionner

Lien twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/mrzritox/videos