Conquest Servers Return!

StudioWildcard

3 hours ago, johnm81 said:

We played conquest and WC wiped it. We played Classics and WC wiped it. WC always said they might so it wasn't a surprise. But why in the world would I play this again knowing full well that its getting wiped and all my bases, breedlines, character progression is going to be eventually gone. 

Can WC come out officially and state they will NOT be wiping these servers? Because if not, then they are just going to be like unofficial servers.... a waste of time.

They don't wipe the main official servers which are a disaster. 

They officially stated that these Snail Games servers were seasonal. Seasonal means seasonal wipes.

16 hours ago, johnm81 said:

We played conquest and WC wiped it. We played Classics and WC wiped it. WC always said they might so it wasn't a surprise. But why in the world would I play this again knowing full well that its getting wiped and all my bases, breedlines, character progression is going to be eventually gone. 

Can WC come out officially and state they will NOT be wiping these servers? Because if not, then they are just going to be like unofficial servers.... a waste of time.

Sigh...When will ppl realize until they start their own servers,... Wildcard can do whatever with their servers whenever they want...    I stopped playing on official like day 3 after buying the game in early access way back 3 years ago or whenever it was..

Wild card please can you do something about console official pvp? It’s just broken this is coming from a player who has been playing since day 1 people grind for weeks to months just to come and be wiped by megas In a mere hour the game is dying new players don’t stand a chance please do something about this please this is by far my favorite game please do something 

Edited by Devionsmith02
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, Aylana314159 said:

They don't wipe the main official servers which are a disaster. 

They officially stated that these Snail Games servers were seasonal. Seasonal means seasonal wipes.

Wrong they did not say first conquest was seasonal. They said it was dependent on popularity. Stop spreading misinformation.

Secondly you missed the point of the post as it was a question about why should I play on servers that will be deleted. If I wanted that I’d play ark apoc at least that is 3x.

7 hours ago, XxMayhemxX said:

Sigh...When will ppl realize until they start their own servers,... Wildcard can do whatever with their servers whenever they want...    I stopped playing on official like day 3 after buying the game in early access way back 3 years ago or whenever it was..

Sigh ... when will ppl realize that they shouldnt assume that others don’t realize the obvious and more than likely you just missed the point.