Conquest Servers Return!

StudioWildcard

Conquest Servers Return!

large.conquest.jpg

Classic PvP was a Snail Games initiative to shake up the current PvP meta. Conquest servers offer a similar player experience which focuses on large-scale PvP that may be appealing for those looking for an alternative to the popular mega-tribe meta.

Conquest servers are being re-introduced by Snail Games and to kick-start this initiative, our existing Classic PvP servers will be wiped and re-purposed for isolated Classic PvP clusters on Thursday 3/19 at 1PM EST.

Conquest servers will launch with transfers enabled but Extinction transfers will be disabled for 30 days following the launch (items & dinos).

Conquest Breakdown

• Experience gain, taming, gathering, breeding, hatching, and raising rates have been doubled compared to our standard Official Servers (2x).
  • Tribes are set to 25 players max.
  • Tribe alliances are disabled, though informal alliances are allowed.
  • Servers have a maximum player count of 100.
  • There will be 32 servers in total on the Conquest cluster.
  • Server transfers are enabled.
  • Conquest servers are unaffected by Evolution Events.
  • Included Maps (Per Region NA/EU)
    •  3 Island
    • 3 Center
    • 3 Ragnarok
    • 3 Valguero
    • 1 Scorched
    • 1 Aberration
    • 1 Extinction
    • 1 Genesis

As we reintroduce Conquest servers, we'll be looking for your valuable input throughout the duration. As these servers exist to shake up the PvP playstyle, it's possible that they may undergo change and seasonal wipes as the mode matures.

View full article

Are you kidding me.... whats with the hard work in the classic Servers, are you guy's going to wipe classic and conquest once a year? That's just stupid!

I would prefer to pay you a monthly rent to keep these servers alive and to give you the abiliti to get more servers, instat of reastarting all the time. I m just disapontet ?

We played conquest and WC wiped it. We played Classics and WC wiped it. WC always said they might so it wasn't a surprise. But why in the world would I play this again knowing full well that its getting wiped and all my bases, breedlines, character progression is going to be eventually gone. 

Can WC come out officially and state they will NOT be wiping these servers? Because if not, then they are just going to be like unofficial servers.... a waste of time.

• Facepalm 1

Why 100 players? Servers can't even handle 70, why in the hell would you add moooooore?! Please give thought into LOW POP, DEDICATED, servers. D E D I C A T E D, meaning, ONE 30 slot server ONE SERVER BOX, not multiple servers on a server box. 

30 Players is about the maximum a single server can handle from my many years of playing this game. Anything more than that, the server had to process waaaaay too much data. 

30 Slot Servers

x2 all

5 Member Tribes

No Alliances

• Thanks 3

4 hours ago, pORDEX01 said:

Are you kidding me.... whats with the hard work in the classic Servers, are you guy's going to wipe classic and conquest once a year? That's just stupid!

I would prefer to pay you a monthly rent to keep these servers alive and to give you the abiliti to get more servers, instat of reastarting all the time. I m just disapontet ?

They were both announced as temporary or seasonal play modes, wipes were made obvious.

• Like 1