What is wrong with the Final Test?

TorakWolf

4 hours ago, Likeitis said:

Nice job Theo, could you tell us what stats you used on the rex's? And the saddle rating?

Ah, sorry the rexes had 9.4k base hp and 385% base dmg imprinted and leveled to 30k hp and around 550% dmg and all the riders had armors 80+ while the other 10 rexes had primitive armors. And the rex i was riding had 35k hp as i put more lvls on him

4 hours ago, Teo96 said:

Ah, sorry the rexes had 9.4k base hp and 385% base dmg imprinted and leveled to 30k hp and around 550% dmg and all the riders had armors 80+ while the other 10 rexes had primitive armors. And the rex i was riding had 35k hp as i put more lvls on him

Nice to hear that, im on official to, and got 13400hp 420melee rexes atm breeding, guess i wil farm some better saddles then, thanks a lot! 

On unofficial with 260 as max level which is the only change to dinos. My tribe has cleared through beta, the boss fight scales up with server difficulty setting as well. So the corrupted were also 260. We are taking rexs with 46-56k health ~950% melee with saddles around 50 - 100 armor and in our victory only a few players survived the battle with all dinos dying each time.

be7SfXw_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

10 Kentros, 4 Rexes, 4 Ferox, 1 Yuti, 1 Daeodon. 5 250%+ Pumps, Tek Armor for defense, 30 Cakes for each Kentroo.

For the Ferox, you definitely need a good helmet. Riot Helmets are expensive but provide unmatched defense and durability. Ours were base on a JM BP. The Ferox is a formidable tame, but the fact that you can use weapons from their back is MUCH more invaluble.

Gear is everything. Tek Rifles are funny and deadly weapons, but nothing compares to a 250% pump. They save health of your tames by dispatching Gigas in the early minutes of the fight and provide you with the quickest and safest way to take out 15k HP from the boss in the blink of an eye.

I would still perhaps mess with Theris, but they don't deal much damage and are easily knocked back. Vegetal Cakes tho...

My final impressions: Original post is 100% accurate. Also, we are insane for doing this. Gotta have my sanity checked later.

1 hour ago, xxxCIRIACOSxxx said:

Maybe lesser antidote + ambers? With good saddles, imprint and mateboost i think that is doable

I have 143,8 saddles on official, i think thats the new max, because all me saddles got nerfed to that number. Yeah 50 ambergris/magma doesn't take long to farm, but lesser antidote? Never knew that would cure a giga bite on tames.

1 hour ago, Likeitis said:

I have 143,8 saddles on official, i think thats the new max, because all me saddles got nerfed to that number. Yeah 50 ambergris/magma doesn't take long to farm, but lesser antidote? Never knew that would cure a giga bite on tames.

Yeah, it prevents the giga bleeding. Im going to try with magmas tomorrow, will post the result here.

• 2 months later...

On Xbox one official servers you get threw the first stage then when the second wave starts half the tribe gets teleported straight to the mesh then killed. But wait after the other half clears that wave they get teleported straight to the mesh and die then 20 really good Rex's die  . So good job pushing out new content while you're latest paid for expansion is still broken right now. I along with many others feel robbed of not only money for these broken maps but the many months of time prepping for these fights just to get DC or glitched into the mesh and die . This happens every time. why do you want us to waist SO SO MUCH time prepping for your team to basically click a delete button on us every time .. Are you laughing when you hit that button ? It feels like it 

• 3 months later...

Not really helpful here - we haven't done Beta/Alpha yet but we did Gamma easily with the old REX (although TEK this time) army, lots of breeding and mutating to get them to the stats they are though.

Are we the only ones that did Rockwell riding the shoulders of Gigantopithecus yielding shotguns with Reaper Kings set to aggressive but left near the ramp as backup?  Sometimes you gotta get creative :)

why rexes? for final test is best dinos , speedy dinos. rexes is slow, big turn radius. for me best is ferox with good helm and one more in inventory,  good shotguns,300+ ammo, group of therezinosaurs, whooly rhino and yutyranus for dmg buf. feroxes is fast good for avoid reaper and giga dots, good for smash down small helicopters, therizinosaurs= speedy herbivore, obtain healling from cakes and have very good dmg. gigas is kilable by shotgun easily.  with this dinos i complete final test month after start genesis.

for ppl stats hp near 500, stamina 200+ , speed 250,  focal chili soup for speed boost, healing flasks 200, stamina flasks 20, good armor (flak or riot or tek) with 1500+ durability on item (recomendet). and one more in inventory. 300+ ammo for shotgun, pump shotgun 380+,

• 9 months later...

Archived