NPC survivors added to console single player

Yoshizilla2000

I’m a PlayStation 4 player who has ark, I was think of an idea that there would be a setting that would enable NPC survivors that I could interact with such as trading, or some hostile NPCs that could raid my base even, to add a little action to my world.

40 minutes ago, Yoshizilla2000 said:

I’m a PlayStation 4 player who has ark, I was think of an idea that there would be a setting that would enable NPC survivors that I could interact with such as trading, or some hostile NPCs that could raid my base even, to add a little action to my world.

this has been suggested multiple times, even by me a few times. but because PvP is apparently the core mode of this game and people believe it would ruin PvP alot of people dont want them in. there are a few other reasons aswell. i think its a good idea but doubt WC will ever do it. 

8 hours ago, Yoshizilla2000 said:

Couldn't you get all that by playing on a public server?

10 hours ago, Yoshizilla2000 said:

The dinos should attack bases in PvE. It was make the game more survival and vs the environment. Instead of just simulation type game.

Archived