I want to speak to admin...

I want to speak to admin...

Right I've sent numerous emails, highlighted a few issues and the wildcard devs are not responding. I'm getting bored of this game fast. Constant rebuilding to some poop kid in a mech. I've spent a lot of money on this game for me and my 3 kids to play this together and it's a defaulted product. You encourage high levels to hit and wreck low levels. They don't even take your stuff, they just destroy everything. Now my 4 year old is distraught and for the money I have paid, I think I deserve better customer support than you offer. 

I also enjoyed playing this game with my son as well.  I would highly suggest you start your own private server to play with your kids.  This game's official servers are no place for young children with all the griefers and such.  You can try other unofficial servers with stricter regulations and such, but it's hit or miss.

Umm... Just to clarify... Your kids are having "Distraught" issues with a game rated T for teen(13 and up)? on an online server which also means unrated experience dealing with other players on a PVP server which by most means from the server owner whether it be Micr's or Nitro's servers have indirect control on how others communicate or interact you or your kids playing experience.

I feel like people dont understand what they are doing half the times nowadays.

For all non aware players of ark, there is a SINGLE PLAYER option on the main menu screen which allows for co-op play and or Nondedicated Hosting for you and up to 7 other friends, when start ark.

Edited by brenon45