Ferox Breeding Process?

ProjectVi

Ferox Breeding Process?

So this is the second time that has happened to me!
I think that at this moment everyone knows that in order to mate the ferox the female has to have 100% addiction!

BUT, everytime i get the female to 100% and then let it come back to the baby form and mate it with a male, they do their thing, and the gestation bar never shows up.

So basicly they mate, and then i am not able to see how long it will be for the baby to pop up, because after that, the gestation bar doesnt exist, onthe the addiction and the element required ones.

What am i do wrong? What is it supposed to happen?

Thank you

On 3/24/2020 at 12:03 AM, caleb68 said:

your not doing anything wrong, there is a player on our server thats been breeding themand has the same thing happening.  the bar to show how long till the baby is born just isn't showing up, but the ferox will still give birth, im guessing its most likely the same time frame as a jerboa for giving birth.

after some tests, i came up with the conclusion that with x1 rates, the gestation takes 10h

8 hours ago, ProjectVi said:

after some tests, i came up with the conclusion that with x1 rates, the gestation takes 10h

correctly on x1 rates 9h 55 min 14 seconds.

on x3  rates 3h 18 min 24 seconds.

I had 1 time that i saw gestation on them but after some minutes i didn't saw anymore don't know how it's work but you can see gestation via ark smart breeding

On 3/26/2020 at 4:51 AM, Sleiva said:

correctly on x1 rates 9h 55 min 14 seconds.

on x3  rates 3h 18 min 24 seconds.

I had 1 time that i saw gestation on them but after some minutes i didn't saw anymore don't know how it's work but you can see gestation via ark smart breeding

thx a lot for this information!

Archived