Missing Linux Server Binaries/Libraries

funtimes

ShooterGame/Binaries/Linux/ShooterGameServer: error while loading shared libraries: libsteam_api.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Please fix it, you should include it in an update, it is not possible that I always have to copy the lib data manually, I had set it to 0444 and still it is gone !

ShooterGameServer: error while loading shared libraries: libsteam_api.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

With each new server update, you have to insert the lib data manually ?

Please fix it, you should include it in an update, it is not possible that I always have to copy the lib data manually, I had set it to 0444 and still it is gone !

According to my ASM logs it went through these versions in the last few hours:

Current version:  4776339 (307.4)
Available version:  4785134 (307.42)

then

Current version:  4785134 (307.42)
Available version:  4785990 (307.42)

If you are not running on the 4785990 build, then you need to run another update.

I'm not able to verify that, as we have modded cryopods on our cluster that disables cryosickness and also shortens the time to pull into the cryo. I'm sure if there was a more widespread bug/issue with cryopods across various servers/clusters, there would be a post by now. If I hear/read anything, i'll reach out to ya.

Archived