Does your ferox agro every wild Dino or does it get ignored?

AwesomeRon

Does your ferox agro every wild Dino or does it get ignored?

And which is the right way?  I play ps4 PVE official and took a few ferox down to the magma egg pits to try to steal eggs. First ferox I took, I managed to grab an egg, but got one shotted by a fireball. Magma killed ferox.

Up to this point, before I took the egg though, I had walked by RE’s scorps, spiders, and even had magmasaurs in the pit walking over my head.

So I go grab another ferox and charge in to recover my bag and egg. On the way in everything is agroing my ferox. Literally every wild Dino. Get to the pit and they all chase me out before I could even get close to my bag. 

So now I’m baffled. I’ve had one other ferox that everything ignored (it died in lava after egg run) and a couple others that everything would agro to. 

All ferox were running on 1 element each only. 

How is the ferox supposed to act?  Which is bugged?

7 hours ago, Techsupport said:

The ferox should NOT aggro anything in that volcano except magamsaurs and lava golems (or any other largish creature)

In this video, the ferox doesn't aggro any of the small stuff

Seems they’re bugged randomly then?  Because even the magmasaurs and lava golems didn’t agro sometimes and now it seems everything agros. So confusing...

Archived