Community Crunch 220: On The Horizon and EVO Event

Cedric

You need to clarify the enforcement topic some caves do not have missions in them but above them but are showing as mission areas with an icon but are not with in the boundaries of a mission. you are in danger of causing a huge issue with people who have worked hard to set up with a broad statement 

Please fix bluescreening on ps4 especially regular ps4s), constant loading jittery fps (and that's on a ps4 pro), settings being reset every time you play (including server searching) and add a server setting for more pressure plates in an area (PvE), was really looking forward to making a smart home, can't do that when I need 2 plates just for 1 door! lol. Oh and the disappearing tamed feroxes.

Edited by Damienlee69
Forgot some things.

10 hours ago, Somdobydyslexic said:

Please tell me the big lunar cave isn’t getting changed to non-buildable, sooo many people have bases in that spot and it’s been buildable since launch you can’t just change it at least not for pvp

SERIOUSLY!! Where else are you supposed to build if you want to be in lunar?? Don’t give us something then take it back.

This is the exact spot. That’s the reason we chose the spot. The Community Crunch made it seem like it’s only the caves that were unbuildable, but who knows? Just want some clarification. We don’t want to tear down just to find out we’re safe. And we would want a time table to do so if we do have to take it down. 

"Mindwipes

Recently we deployed a patch with a fix to the cooldown timer on mindwipes.  We are aware that this didn't resolve all the existing issues that players are currently seeing.  We are actively working on a fix for the remaining issues."

The cooldown timer is not fixed. My mindwipes are still stuck on -8 sec cooldown.

Espero y dejen construir en las cuevas, muchos jugadores nos hemos esforzado para hacer bases alli y solo por unos cuantos van a quitarlas? Al momento que inicio el juego no decia nada de no construir alli. Arreglen el juego tambien ya ni piedo jugar, veo todo en pausas parece que veo una pelicula en camara lenta.

• Facepalm 1

It's honestly not fair to the people that found the caves and we were able to build in them without a restriction, i believe that you should just remove the mission. They should allow the people that were already built to stay, because we all worked hard and most have a fat amount of things already built and you want us to just pack up and restart. When we first scouted the cave it wasn't even a mission zone and now it is. im sure everyone thats also built here understands that this isnt fair and the amount of work we put in shouldn't be taken away.

2 hours ago, IWhite said:

It's honestly not fair to the people that found the caves and we were able to build in them without a restriction, i believe that you should just remove the mission. They should allow the people that were already built to stay, because we all worked hard and most have a fat amount of things already built and you want us to just pack up and restart. When we first scouted the cave it wasn't even a mission zone and now it is. im sure everyone thats also built here understands that this isnt fair and the amount of work we put in shouldn't be taken away.

Agreed no one in my tribe wants to grind now and add to the base cause it may get demoed, now they all said if it does they are quitting gen

Fury (ARK)

Mar 17, 6:26 PM PDT

Hello Survivor,

Thank you for contacting Studio Wildcard Customer Support. I am GM Fury and I’ll be addressing your issue today. The development team knows about this issue, and they are working diligently to hopefully resolve this issue for you. Unfortunately, since I am only customer service and not on the development team, I do not know when this could be possibly fixed. I would suggest that you keep your eyes on the upcoming patch notes and the forums to see when this may be fixed! I will be providing you a link that you might find helpful below. I would like to thank you again for taking the time to reach out to us and for being such an active member in the community. It is great to have so many Survivors that are willing to assist us. I am here for any other questions or concerns that you may have for me at this time. Take care, and I am looking forward to hearing back from you in the near future!

This is about the big lunar Cave Everyone Quote this. So it can stay buildable !!

On 3/17/2020 at 4:18 AM, Somdobydyslexic said:

Please tell me the big lunar cave isn’t getting changed to non-buildable, sooo many people have bases in that spot and it’s been buildable since launch you can’t just change it at least not for pvp

you mean soooo many People are retareded and block karkinos spot and cant read patchnotes ? yes you are right sir

dont know What you guys als think...maybe try to turn on your brains?...how can you really think they remove a whole mission there because you build in a cave...90% of all caves are non buildable....and now you think oh no wow pls no, how can this be...pls use your brains... 

Edited by Khronnox1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Khronnox1 said:

you mean soooo many People are retareded and block karkinos spot and cant read patchnotes ? yes you are right sir

dont know What you guys als think...maybe try to turn on your brains?...how can you really think they remove a whole mission there because you build in a cave...90% of all caves are non buildable....and now you think oh no wow pls no, how can this be...pls use your brains... 

maybe if you used your brain you would know there isnt even a mission terminal anywhere near the big lunar cave, doli just posted saying its a bugg that the mission icon is showing. the cave was intended for to build in, so stop being salty