Giga skin not appearing

Wilson

On 4/13/2016 at 9:26 AM, Wilson said:

No it's awarded for 200 wins in ranked SOTF, and it is the Giga skin, I haven't seen anything about dossiers at all !

You only get the achievement unlocked on the PC for the dossiers. There are not item rewards at this time on PC. You get the Parasaur saddle skin, which i've yet to get to work, for buying ARK in its Alpha stage :/ 

Rancor, the Bionic Giga skin is unlocked in SE as aGrr and Wilson have explained. You have to get 200 wins in Ranked SoTF. To be clear, this unlocking is supposed to working in SE. 

To get your parasaur skin working, try dragging the skin to the parasaur's saddle. The saddle should already be on a parasaur when you drag the skin onto it.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/15/2016 at 3:15 PM, eBeing said:

Rancor, the Bionic Giga skin is unlocked in SE as aGrr and Wilson have explained. You have to get 200 wins in Ranked SoTF. To be clear, this unlocking is supposed to working in SE. 

To get your parasaur skin working, try dragging the skin to the parasaur's saddle. The saddle should already be on a parasaur when you drag the skin onto it.

Saddle skin is broken, many thread on it. I can add it to the saddle but once on the saddle if I equip it to the dino the skin vanishes. Also I was replying to the person that thought the Giga skin was given by completing the Dossier like the Bionic Rex skin on Xbone. Was just letting him know that that was not the case, nor is their any reward , other than a steam achievement, for completing a dossier on PC. 

• 2 weeks later...

I mean, cmon guys. I was so hyped for this skin, I downloaded sotf ready to grind out 200 wins. I got to about 15 wins when I realized this just wasn't gonna happen for me, so I sat back and waited. 

Eventually I found a guy who had 200 wins, and made him a deal that I would give him some csgo skins if he joined my tribe and gave the the giga skin when it was released. He posted on the forums, steam and survivetheark.com asking where the skin was. He even added Jat, and Jat said it was only in sotf for now and he would get back to him. 

It's been WEEKS since he got 200 wins and posted on the forums. 

So devs, can you please follow through with your promise of the giga skin for those who got 200 wins? This is ridiculous. I, and many others, downloaded your game for the sole purpose of getting this skin. While I probably won't achieve this, and find the game enjoyable, I feel... Betrayed? You promised this skin in survival evolved for 200 win players, and it's not there. In my opinion, this is pretty bad in terms of false advertising.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived