megachelons are sortof dissapointing

catstar26

megachelons are sortof dissapointing

i think the big turtles are greta but they have alot of problems. firstly, they can be stunned. for plesi and mosa this isnt a problem as they can out run cnideria and can easily deal with electrophorus/run away from them but megachels cant do this. i think megachels should be immune to stun attacks from those two. megachels also have an extremely hard time dealing with enemies as despite have such high damage they can barelly even hit their enemies. i think that they really need an aoe attack as their turn radius cant really deal with enemies. if they changed this i could see myself actually using megachels as a water base instead of just a mobile indie forge

if your unhappy with your turtle, im gladly accepting turtle donations.

our server the ocean is so pillared you can't make a turtle trap, so the only way to tame them is while they are swimming about.  So far while dragging back a macrobe swarm to the turtles,  4 have been eaten by a single  tribe, and 2 have died to eels.  I still have yet to be able to tame one.  were a small tribe, only 2 members now, as one quit after a issue with ark on a different server where his dino's died randomly 2 days in a row with full feeders and support giving them the finger, i'll let you guess which support person.

anyhow... were casual players and play PvE, and only 2 peoples, so it makes it a little tougher to tame one, plus the one tribe going around eating all the turtles.  We have given up trying to tame one for now.

rip my dude. people kill them for the fragments so they can get alot of cp. i was lucky enough to tame a high level breeding pair and although i love them it is still annoying to not be able to hit eels while they constantly do 1 damage to me so i end up having to use the turtles bizare ability to climb up pillars

11 minutes ago, catstar26 said:

rip my dude. people kill them for the fragments so they can get alot of cp. i was lucky enough to tame a high level breeding pair and although i love them it is still annoying to not be able to hit eels while they constantly do 1 damage to me so i end up having to use the turtles bizare ability to climb up pillars

yeah there were some saying thats where you get the shell fragments from as well for various genesis items,  it just became too frustrating trying to tame one while it was freely swimming,  been trying to find someone on our server who is willing to trade a egg but no luck so far.

what about on other maps? are the jellies just as much as a problem as the eels when you take a turtle there? i was thinking having a turtle on valguero might be better then my little boats.   can they sport a crop plot? plant species X would help if they could.

Archived