COVID-19 and Wildcard\ARK

Metalios

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Volunteer Moderator
9 minutes ago, Metalios said:

I merely mentioned a color event to keep people distracted in-game and everyone starts yelling about rate events ?

It's just because people value rates over coloured dinos. Basically people want to play unofficial rates but on official servers. ?

i got an idea for current world events, i know the corona-virus is not this type of virus, but what about adding some sort of zombie Apocalypse event to the game. heck in the crystals isle announcement thread they showed the zombie mod, maybe that was foreshadowing. dont go yelling at me as i am just suggesting and honestly trying to have a joke. but it may be fun to kill zombie players with tames. either that or host special servers where something like swamp fever is abundant and if you catch it you die slowly over time, there is not sure and its very contagious. again just suggesting.

On 3/17/2020 at 4:11 AM, Quilleute said:

A moderator , suggesting shut down  his own game ???

Explains so much ... the way this forum / game is handled...?

Joel has always focused more on being funny rather than providing something relevant. I really don’t see why wildcard hasn’t booted his ass a long time ago. 

2 minutes ago, Castlerock said:
24 minutes ago, WhySoParanoid said:
Joel has always focused more on being funny rather than providing something relevant. I really don’t see why wildcard hasn’t booted his ass a long time ago. 

Cos he doesn't work for wildcard, he is just a volunteer moderator for this forum.

True, but it is their forum in some kind of way. That said; if I had a mangy dog I couldn’t bring out to the public, then I would definitely find a way to shut it up. But I’m not associated to this forum in any way so I honestly don’t care what he is. 

I actually stay away from the forums as much as possible because of all the back padding and irrelevant comments like yours. It was just nice to see someone pointing out how ridiculous the behavior of some mods are and I wanted to comment on that. Have a nice day sir/mrs. 

On 3/16/2020 at 5:38 PM, Metalios said:

COVID-19 and Wildcard\ARK

In light of the COVID-19, will there be anything in ARK to help people with social distancing? Perhaps a special color event or something to help encourage social distancing during this stressful situation?

@Jatheish @Cedric

Be nice to have a 2 week of 3x bleeding

Archived