A long list of ideas

MisterBig

Suggestion

A long list of ideas

With the introduction of the Bloodstalker, Managarmr, and the Rock Drake's glide ability, there is absolutely no reason to ever use any climbing dino.

Because the Bloodstalker doesn't lose stamina when staying still clung to a surface, loses little stamina when moving and has tons of it, and can cling to ceilings, I think it is reasonable that smaller climbing dinos should be able to not lose stamina when staying still, and some should even gain stamina. Tapejara should regain stamina while clung to a wall, otherwise it is meaningless. EDIT: Otherwise the ability to cling to walls is almost meaningless

I think it is absurd that for the two aberrant entrances in Valguero, nobody even considered using a Thylacoleo or a Deinonychus to exit the hole... Everyone just said, "It'll be cool to use once we can transfer over Rock Drakes or Managarmrs..." Same thing with Aberration and Genesis. Who would actually use a Megalania or Thylacoleo to climb up the pillars of the Ocean or the Trees of the Bog? Nobody, because climbing is the only thing they can do, and the Bloodstalker outshines them.

After testing the Megalania and Thylacoleo, I can see that they might've been underestimated, and could've been useful for that Valguero exit, however they seem to only be as fast as a Bloodstalker, and have no PVP capabilities, or any weight. They have everything that I want to see in the Deinonychus with their power to go anywhere, but they lack damage while the Deinonychus gets a minor scaling bleed. Because the Deinonychus and Megalania have weak stats, I can't feel confident even using them for travel on PVE, or even attempt to use on PVP

I would like to see a buff to the Sabertooth Tiger's stats, and like a x10 damage boost to birds and fliers, just because of the relation that we feel between birds and cats, and same x10 with Thylacoleo.

If the Megalania had the ability to regain stamina on walls and ceilings, it would be very useful for Valguero's aberration zone, and for Aberration itself.

The Deinonychus has the ability to cling onto dinos and deal damage, but since the dinos it can cling onto are limited, I think it should be able to cling onto PVP dinos that matter, not just the Argentavis, Giganotosaurus, Paraceratherium, and Players, but also the Managarmr, Snow Owl, Bloodstalker (it can cling to it's back), and everything else of the appropriate size.

I think the Managarmr should have it's jump speed and dive speed cut down to 2/3 or 1/2 of what it is, and just allow people to dive continuously. I think all Extinction dinos should have their stamina regeneration cut down severely, as they are now they lose Stamina at the speed of a sprinting Rex, yet they also gain it just as fast. There is no point to their "bad stamina" if they use up Stamina almost as often as the other dinos.

I think the Ichthyosaur should get a pack bonus from fishes (tamed and wild), like how dolphins are seen to be very friendly to fish in video games. Similar to the Trike getting a bonus from a single apex predator. Most water dinos have no unique abilities to them, other than stats, and the Ichthyosaur has no unique stat.

The Dunkleosteus should be able to farm metal faster than a Magmasaur, because it has no PVP capabilities and is made to carry itself.

The Gasbags should get 60% damage reduction instead of 80%, and have it scale based on the amount of gas that it has.

I think the Ice, Fire, and Lightning Wyverns should be able to hold down and use their breath for as long as they have Stamina (Except Crystal Wyverns and Poison). Also the Managarmr breath should be the same speed as the Ice and Fire Wyvern breath.

Velonasaur quills should be the speed of an arrow, same damage (It uses quills, not bullets). The secondary attack should take a full second to start, and be given a limited range with a capped amount of hits per second that a dino can receive from it to prevent it from being the best melee DPS in the game with almost infinite range.

The Snow Owl slow and freeze dive bomb radius should be decreased, because it it like if the poop de-buff and Managarmr freeze made a baby that hits everything with a stun, and a slow for enemies. Dinos should unfreeze at the same time as the Snow Owl, so that it can be a great support dino, and not a dino that is terrifying on it's own. (How can any other dino with slows or stuns compare to this? They really just can't)

I wish for tamed Raptors to be able to pin the same things as Wild Raptors, they would have a place in the Meta if they could pin Pteranodons, Argentavis, Tapejaras, Snow Owls, that land, and if they get the right sweet spot, Paraceratheriums and Giganotosaurus. (Maybe not the Giganoto, but with this they would be a squishy, slow, land Snow Owl, but only with the stun)

Make the Titanosaur tamable, just don't let it harvest berries so that people can use the Bronto for that, and make it a little slower than the Bronto.

I kinda expect this to be in TLC season 3, but I'll ask anyways for cave dinos and bugs to be breedable. The only one that doesn't need it is the Karkinos since it already has great weight, but the other dinos really need it for relevancy.

MAKE THE SCORPION HAVE AN ABILITY THAT DOESN'T DO DAMAGE, ONLY TORPOR, AND CAN STACK... or make it better than Equus torpor.

The Phoenix should be immune to status effects (freeze, cold slow, poop slow, Wyvern breaths), because it just is a phoenix. Or maybe give the Phoenix dash the ability to be used when overweight. I also like the idea of it not being a cooker, but instead giving the fire spit the ability to turn trees into charcoal trees, and dinos killed with it to drop cooked meats.

The Mek should require materials to repair, and then heal normally (this would hopefully make it harder for people who dupe meks, and discourage people from using Meks)

I think Wild Extinction titans should spawn corrupted dinos like a mini bossfight, it should be harder to tame these boss dinos. Otherwise allow people to tame Ragnarok minibosses to combat how easy these are to tame.

What if the Diplodocus could put points into melee to increase berry gathering, and increase it's knockback? (capped at 600% like most other things).

What if Shag rugs could reduce fall damage, but for players only, so that it could be set up in a tall tree base for example, so that people could make use of ladders without having to slowly go down. (Tek boots still useful outside of home base.)

What if the Archaeopteryx could pick up players that they are following in response to an emote? (Panic Emote maybe? But that's a Halloween exclusive so idk)

Roll Rat buffed weight, but 3 man saddle instead of 6 so that the Diplodocus has a reason to be used.

Bloodstalker should keep it's insane range for grappling, but for bio grapples, it should be a medium range, smaller than it currently is. (Probably already said a thousand times, but not many people are going to be buying Genesis after TLC season 3 since they probably already bought it, and the Bloodstalker lines will be beefy enough to compete with the nerfs and the other level 450 dinos.)

I think the Magmasaur should only have weak early game level metal and wood harvesting due to the fact that it already is a smelter on top of it all. It can be a reasonable grill though for prime meat and mutton.

Make Tek suit use cost Stamina in addition to element. I want people to stop using duped suits, but they are kinda overpowered anyways.

Edit: Sorry about all of these ideas going into the same thread, I don't feel right putting all of these ideas into their own individual thread and spamming this section.

0 replies to this server topic

There have been no replies to this suggestion yet

Archived