Genesis Haven’t seen any eggs

Arthurkane

Genesis Haven’t seen any eggs

I haven’t seen a single egg since the first day of genesis.  I play on xbox single player and have only seen one wild Dino egg.  My tames haven’t laid a single egg yet and am wondering if anyone else is experiencing this.  I am yet to try breeding and haven’t tried looking for a Magmasaur egg.  Those could be present, but I’m not even sure what kibble a magmasaur egg would make.  Extraordinary?  

I also haven’t noticed any metal nodes respawning in any biome.  Went to lunar to get metal from tek creatures, but two of my raptors chased something off of a cliff and I can’t find them anywhere now.  Not the worst, but it’s still somewhat annoying.  

I also donno about xbox, pc here, getting plenty of eggs.. as for metal respawning in single player, this has always been an issue on all maps. idk if you know it but there is a technique to single player - set some setting and it makes it so if you leave render and come back the metal comes back asap, but if you forget to do that and log out then that metal node is gone forever.

Oh also I wonder if you have an oviraptor, perhaps you are used to playing with one and now that you don't it seems like there is no eggs, that and mate boosting all your females with a male.

Oh also I went to the lunar biome one time with one tame and it flew away never to be seen again, ditto on the annoyance lolz.

I used to have the metal node problem back on the island.  Due to work, I don’t always have time to play so I have all of my settings boosted pretty high.  I turned them down on genesis because every time I walked around the corner and came back they had respawned.  

As far as the eggs go, I’ll try putting some females in my base.  I built on pillars instead of foundations this time because I hate the pipe/cable placement on foundations.  The rest of my tames are just outside on the ground.  No Oviraptor yet, but I figured I’d at least see a dilo egg.

thanks for the replies 

Archived