Ark Genesis crashing and lagging

MakeTheArkGreatAgain

Suggestion

Ark Genesis crashing and lagging

I have played Ark since right after Scorched Earth was released, and I love the game. With that being said, never in my life have I hated it as much as I do now. We’ve all been there when our beloved Lvl 180+ Rex dies because of a bug, or we lag out in the middle of a raid, but what’s happening now is game breaking. Ark Genesis was supposed to be a change a pace and a completely new way to experience ark, but instead it is a constant crash fest. Never in my life have I been lagged out of the game this much. Last night i spent well over 20 minutes just trying to log in, only to crash over 40 times! To make matters worse it happens most often in the ocean, which if you leave the game there you drown. I get there’s a lot of the deep sea that has to load in, but if your game can’t be played on a standard playstation, don’t market it like it does. I’ve also heard PC players are experiencing these issues, so I know it’s not just us console players. At first I thought it was just me, but it seems there’s a large number of players facing the same issues. On top of all this, I haven’t heard a thing from the developers. No comments on posts, no patch notes addressing it, nothing. I know new games and dlcs have bugs and glitches, but to not even address them is really annoying for the players. All I’m asking for is a response from the devs. 

1 reply to this server topic

Archived