Horrible experience.

TastyCookies124

Suggestion

Horrible experience.

I suggest making your game easier for beginners and fixing your bugs. Climbing needs to be a thing, invisible walls, some ledges that should be jump ale or should be easily gotten on top of are not, running up to a ledge might throw me over or just slightly going over will throw you, and when you have a biome that says East I expect it to be easy it’s just like the rest of the map (genesis) I spawn weak as ever expecting to find a good spot that I can survive only to be treated with a bunch of random creatures level 20 up to 150 just running around me. I can literally spawn and there may be a high level creature killing me and some gold you in place so you can’t run not like that’s gonna work. Dont even get me started on the bug swarms they can see you from miles away no matter how far you run they follow and they can’t be killed unless the game wants you to kill them. I killed some before but loaded a new save and used the same method turns out a level 2 swarm killed me I could not hit them (with torch). I started playing for the first time on ps4 with lots of glitches freezing frames and crashing game. I played for more than 3 hours straight only to die over and over and over and over again. I get some good items and kind of build or get close to building a shelter and what do you know something kills me. I try to get my stuff back after it spawns me across the map or in the wrong biome oh what do you know I die. I come back die come back gather stuff build a bit die I lose everything I make. Also I get hungry what’s there to kill in the area.... NOTHING! That’s all I did for hours is die come back die come back die I got to level 20 by doing that and still die and come back. I had built my first home at level 14 and built a bed and omg a play and his bud decide to kill me like they are way stronger than me just let me play and get stronger so it can be a fair fight. after that what do you think I did? Die and come back die and come back die and come back. I had no fun no progress made it sucked and I would love my money back. (PS4) 

before anyone says “oh that’s ark for ya get good” I’m a good player I can survive just fine in other games but this one a noob isn’t supposed to go into a game area marked easy and be expected to be a pro like no. Also I don’t care about grammar I’m tired my head hurts I want to destroy humanity right now. Bye bye. Ark was better before it was done. I rate ark 1/10 

3 replies to this server topic

Hi i think you are right i Just started a New map (before i tried the center) now i am on the island, easy but whenewer i go near water there are few of kiler dinos faster then me and some of them shows up without sound and kill me. I was killed like 4 times in last 30 minutes just because i needed to drink water, now i just build a bed, and whenewer i try to go for water i leave everything in my locker and go... if i die i restart at my bed with full stomach and water meter. But i have more poopy problem because my experience stoped at 24lvl and i cant get any more lvls =:/ i dont know what to do i have heard i need only the mindwipe drink but in that lvl i cannot get it. I send so much monet on that with all the dlc but now i think i will delete it. 

Archived