Creating dyes - confused!

TranquilityEden

Creating dyes - confused!

Hello everyone!

i am trying to create the full range of dyes listed at ark.gamepedia.com but I can’t seem to make some of them on ark mobile. For example I can make Forrest green but when trying to make regular green, or brown for that matter it just makes blue. 

is the dye colour range smaller for ark mobile? Or am I doing something wrong?

Normally there‘s no problem, but with certain colors you have to craft only one quantity (with the exact amount of berries etc.) (one of x5) to get the right color in the cooking pot.

9x Amarberries, 9x Azulberries, 2x Charcoals, 1x Waterskin for green

If you put more than that in the cooking pot you will get blue (15x Azulberries, 2x Charcoals, 1x Waterskin).

On 3/15/2020 at 12:27 PM, XaosRes said:

Normally there‘s no problem, but with certain colors you have to craft only one quantity (with the exact amount of berries etc.) (one of x5) to get the right color in the cooking pot.

9x Amarberries, 9x Azulberries, 2x Charcoals, 1x Waterskin for green

If you put more than that in the cooking pot you will get blue (15x Azulberries, 2x Charcoals, 1x Waterskin).

Thanks for this, I realised it was trying to make the dye in bulk that was the problem. When making it in single batches of 5 it worked fine as you suggest above. Annoying but easily solved!

thanks for your post though!

Archived