completly broken alpha moeder fight (with video proof)

anguelwyvern

completly broken alpha moeder fight (with video proof)

yup all is in the title, went with tribe mate to do gamma moeder, then saw this bug, so we went and tried beta, then alpha ...

just how can WC let this so broken ...

here look

oh and the trophy for how many time we didi it ...

unknown.png?width=1204&height=678

this is so .... broken ...

from what we saw its a "second" moeder spawn few second right after the first one, nearly killing first one (dont ask me why ...) but because hes immune to dmg he cant die ?

then when all the eels are killed we can dmg it and thats where the auto regen kick in for moeder (thats why he got like 2~5K HP only)

tbh thats the only reason we found, might be cpmpletly wrong but i dont know what it could be then :(

2 minutes ago, anguelwyvern said:

from what we saw its a "second" moeder spawn few second right after the first one, nearly killing first one (dont ask me why ...) but because hes immune to dmg he cant die ?

then when all the eels are killed we can dmg it and thats where the auto regen kick in for moeder (thats why he got like 2~5K HP only)

tbh thats the only reason we found, might be cpmpletly wrong but i dont know what it could be then :(

im doing tests in SP now and it doesn't seem to work, brought turtle too

Just now, anguelwyvern said:

come to crossark 11 youll see for yourself

got few video of it doing it in gamma, beta, alpha,

okay seems like you are right. I started beta twice nothing happened, but then from beta went to alpha and it worked. So probably you need to step up one difficulty for it to work and then just repeat alpha i guess. 

14 minutes ago, anguelwyvern said:

and from then the fight has been bugged everyone of them :(

we did gamma legit, did it easily and was like "hey lets try beta" and this happend ... huge let down ...

Before the last major patch we did gamma, then beta and it was full battle. This bug has been intruduced with last patch.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived