All bloodstalkers only tame at 57.1 efficiency after the patch

Cjblaired

Not sure if it’s been said already but you have to put on Ghilie to reduce ur Afro range so they take the dinos. Nooblets has made a YouTube video on it. The taming method isn’t worth what the tame is lol in the video he uses 6 ish  tamed  moschops and a bunch of blood packs just to tame one not to mention u rarely find one alone so short or taking a sniper and shooting the ones u don’t want with like 500+ blood packs and 6+ cryod low lvl moschops it’ll be impossible to get 100%

• 2 weeks later...

Ghillie PLUS bug repelant. Just tried this and worked. 

First, let it grab me to start a taming bar. Struggle facing away to not hit it. Fall down parachute. 

At that point switch to full ghillie and use a bug repelant. 

Line up about 5 moshops and move away. Wait for it to feast. 

Remove ghillie and get closer.

I forgot to let it grab me first so wasted a couple moshops and ended up ate 82%ish efficiency. 

Nooblets made a video with moshops but i would LOVE if it worked letting it kill you instead of tames.

(Edited cuz nooblest video was with moshops)

1 hour ago, Aloou said:

Ghillie PLUS bug repelant. Just tried this and worked. 

First, let it grab me to start a taming bar. Struggle facing away to not hit it. Fall down parachute. 

At that point switch to full ghillie and use a bug repelant. 

Line up about 5 moshops and move away. Wait for it to feast. 

Remove ghillie and get closer.

I forgot to let it grab me first so wasted a couple moshops and ended up ate 82%ish efficiency. 

Nooblets made a video with moshops but i would LOVE if it worked letting it kill you instead of tames.

(Edited cuz nooblest video was with moshops)

Nobody is disputing that, since this was posted it has been changed/modified. Whether that had something to do with this or not I don't know. What I do know, is that there is usually about 5-8 in one area and that the chances that the right one not only grabs your tame, but continues to grab your tame.

That is the issue I have with this mechanism for taming, is more the quantity of Bloodstalkers in that area that can grab your tames more than the way you tame it. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Just made a new video on Bloodstalker Taming with 100% Efficiency, watch if you want!

ARK Survival Evolved I Genesis I How to tame a Bloodstalker 2021 I 100% Efficiency!

A level 145 Bloodstalker tamed with 8 of my own tames and 1175 Blood Packs!

First of all shoot and kill all other Bloodstalkers in the same area as the one you want to tame.

-Pop a bug spray! This is highly recommended to have active during the whole process, just so you do not get attacked by swarms.

-Put all your blood packs that you have in your inventory.

-Undress all but your chestpiece and glider suit if you have one.

-Initiate the tame by letting him reel your character in and start to feed.

-Face away from the Bloodstalker and punch your way out of his clutch.

-Activate your glider suit or your parachute to get down.

-Put on your full Ghillie suit.

-Start to bring your tames out in front of him just like in the video. Whistle passive every time you release a new tame in front of a Bloodstalker! You don't want them to fight!

-After he has eaten a couple of your tames jump up with a grappling hook near him and press ''H'' to see if the efficiency goes up.

Do this until he has 100% efficiency!

-Put all your needed Blood Packs in your inventory, check up on dododex.com how many you need for the level Bloodstalker that you are about to tame, bring 25% more than it says always!

-Now pop a new bugspray, wait for previous to run out if needed.

You will need the full timer on it.

-Remove your Ghillie suit all but your chestpiece and glider suit (if you have one).

-Let him reel you in and feed from your blood packs.

Dont touch anything just let him feed until he is done. If bugspray runs out open your inventory and stay in there until the tame is done. This has been reported to help avoid the potential swarm attacks!

-Congratulations you now hopefully own a 100% Efficiency tamed Bloodstalker!

Recommended: Find a low level other one to breed your high level one with. Breed so many that you can afford to lose them. They are squishy!

Things to bring:

1 Crossbow Ghillie Suit

1 Glider Suit or several parachutes

Grappling Hooks

Bug Spray

8 own tames, Moschops recommended! The lower level tame the faster this tame goes!

Blood packs! Always bring about 25% more than it says on Dododex! Just to be sure to get it tamed!

Taming is standard x1 during the shooting of this video. We run the servers on the Old vanilla settings for XP and Harvesting. Only settings slightly buffed is Maturation and Egg Hatching. All other setting are vanilla!

Good Luck!

Archived