spawning ,,tethers,, and mods

megetious

spawning ,,tethers,, and mods

ark is pretty cool but two issues suck on hosting a game..

one those who have their own xbox should be able to travel free base anywhere...[ not being bound to a short distance ]

2.and new "spawn'ins" should spawn somewhere else  "away from the host" ..

because otherwise it makes it pointless...an "enemy" player spawning right inside your own building kinda breaks the point of pvp or pve ,,,

so its not like they gotta work to build up to breaking into the base...and you cant be building on your base own base while haveing others spawn because they would automaticly be right inside at spawn in  so pointless 

plus theres not a 3rd party group class for straight builders as a BC type players ie "builder creational mode" meaning all players would be into building :

""not required to play as an enemy who thinks they gota steal crap just to make it by,,

the game is too easey to have to worry of that crap when you can get  all that stuff in the creational mode ,,,,

so "gcm" is like superpowers makeing the challenge more about who can build the better base ....

so it  would fit closer to the purpose and point of the game

and since the game is all about building cool bases and geting dinos for defense ;

yall could allow mods in the game!!!

not that its an xbox exclusion if its accessable by the inner game making those optional ,,,in tthe game menues

but substractions from primative plus  was not cool either its now just primative without the plus ,,,i mean i get the point but

i was likeing the more with the "plus" because it allowed for the more mix and match of peices 

so they should have just made a 3rd "straight primative" then one "plus" with the more items ,,

and then aprooved mods on a list in game..... and with those fixes then the game might feel more right to the terms of haveing a point ,,,

otherwise its been kinda cool checking out new dinos and the few building abilities those could use some tweaks too though ,,

but its been awesome so far so cant wait to see what happens 

Archived