Torpor damage % equation

Suntonk

4 hours ago, Suntonk said:

Torpor damage % equation

does anyone know the equation for torpor damage with the crossbow, i wanted to check since i have a 224.3% crossbow and wanted to know if the Longneck with tranq darts still did more torpor.

I'm pretty sure the equation is on the wiki somewhere, although I don't remember exactly where, you'd have to pull it up and do some searching.

But an even easier method is to use Dododex, if you type in the % value of your weapon it will tell you how many arrows/darts you need. Now I realize that's not exactly what you're asking for, Dododex doesn't tell you that "150% crossbow does ## amount of torpor", but if you compare a 224.3% crossbow to a 100% Longneck, when you see how many arrows/darts are required you can deduce which one does more torpor per shot.

Torpor damage % equation does anyone know the equation for torpor damage with the crossbow, i wanted to check since i have a 224.3% crossbow and wanted to know if the Longneck with tranq darts still did more torpor.

From ark wiki:
Upon hit, they instantly increase the target's torpor by an amount equal to 200% of the weapon damage and give an additional amount of torpor equal to 250% of the weapon damage over the course of the next 4 seconds.
Compared to tranq darts:
Upon impact, the Tranquilizer Dart deals 26 base damage to the target, which increases with the quality of the rifle it is fired from. The target's torpor will increase by 600% of the damage dealt instantaneously, as well as an additional 250% of the damage over the next 5 seconds, for a total of 221 Torpor with a 100% Longneck Rifle.5d0cc2478b4240e5cac0aa30d3f71617.jpg

15 hours ago, Suntonk said:

Torpor damage % equation

does anyone know the equation for torpor damage with the crossbow, i wanted to check since i have a 224.3% crossbow and wanted to know if the Longneck with tranq darts still did more torpor.

If you go on dododex you can input the damage % of ur crossbow and compare the no. Of hits with any orher weapon! 

Archived