pve Eu Official TheIsland 705 impossible to join

Sunsha

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

This post is old but the issue is back again and the server is offline for the entire day .

It is absurd that a server is offline with no warning in advance , I just had one issue a month ago with my survivor being deleted and support gave availability only after 2 months (still waiting for the asshole from support despite the base is gone for over 1 week as well as the tames that were within) and now that i just started to establish on a new server with some new tames as well as some that i got from tribes i was exchanging some mutated one as they were kind enough to give me a hand this poop happens .

I have no words as this game already is soaking a lot of time , costs a lot (I purchased all DLC's at their full price asap they were released) and now all this mess ... it is just ridiculous .

56 minutes ago, gusto84 said:

This post is old but the issue is back again and the server is offline for the entire day .

It is absurd that a server is offline with no warning in advance , I just had one issue a month ago with my survivor being deleted and support gave availability only after 2 months (still waiting for the asshole from support despite the base is gone for over 1 week as well as the tames that were within) and now that i just started to establish on a new server with some new tames as well as some that i got from tribes i was exchanging some mutated one as they were kind enough to give me a hand this poop happens .

I have no words as this game already is soaking a lot of time , costs a lot (I purchased all DLC's at their full price asap they were released) and now all this mess ... it is just ridiculous .

Hey friend, I am also on 705. I lost like 6 maturing rexs and im sure others due to this smh. Hope you didnt lose to much!

30 minutes ago, JaceH said:

Hey friend, I am also on 705. I lost like 6 maturing rexs and im sure others due to this smh. Hope you didnt lose to much!

I had around 25 mutated rexes in front of my base as we were doing boss fights for the past week and they were pretty beat up after 2 Alfa BM done yesterday before logging out ... i just hope they are still there as i left them in front of feeders to heal up on their own ... 

Well lets look forward for the server to be available again and that there are no losses . Fingers crossed .

7 minutes ago, gusto84 said:

I had around 25 mutated rexes in front of my base as we were doing boss fights for the past week and they were pretty beat up after 2 Alfa BM done yesterday before logging out ... i just hope they are still there as i left them in front of feeders to heal up on their own ... 

Well lets look forward for the server to be available again and that there are no losses . Fingers crossed .

Damn that tough. Based on how long I see dinos last in afk bases id like to think youre alright! 

Hi im also from 705, and base from my time (Czech) around 8am server was alredy offline also battle metric show that server isnt updated 312.40 is server and 312.47 is latest patch. I think they start remote patching and something "went south", idk if today they fix that. :(

https://www.battlemetrics.com/servers/ark?q=the island 705&sort=score&features[0c3a8f43-b41a-11ea-8764-93a63e321467]=false&features[0eff04dc-e9ce-11e8-8977-231f2f82f764]=true&features[2e0790dc-d6f7-11e7-8461-b3f086e6eb8c][or][0]=332a4834-d6f7-11e7-8461-27f523657d7e&features[2e079b9a-d6f7-11e7-8461-83e84cedb373]=true

ok server is up! time to run to see my dinos

Archived