Zooboi

genesis Ferox disparition (console)

Ferox disparition (console)

I don’t know if this happens to everyone as I only play on the PS4 but every time I tame a ferox and  log off, the next day I come on and it disappears and when I go to the tribe log it says I tamed one but never says it died... And when I check the tame limit in my inventory it doesn’t even count the ferox that’s gone so I literally just lose him...

Does this happen to anyone else on an unofficial server and maybe on console?

I'm on PS4, and this has happened to me. I've lost 3.. one was a level 303. I read on another post that the mesh detentions might be causing it. I'm on SP though, so idk if that system works on it. But you're not alone on this one. It's wicked annoying! Cause I've also been having issues with dinos not spawning in.. even with my dino count set at 8. So finding a good level Ferox has become a headache

On 3/14/2020 at 10:28 AM, Zooboi said:

Ferox disparition (console)

I don’t know if this happens to everyone as I only play on the PS4 but every time I tame a ferox and  log off, the next day I come on and it disappears and when I go to the tribe log it says I tamed one but never says it died... And when I check the tame limit in my inventory it doesn’t even count the ferox that’s gone so I literally just lose him...

Does this happen to anyone else on an unofficial server and maybe on console?

I have only 1 Ferox but my issue is that it just stays big.. element ran out but still in large form. so annoying but I'm sure they will fix it :)