BossRage

Body Bag disappears on mission failure.

Body Bag disappears on mission failure.

I was running Bog Beat Down with my husband and son. There was an outside issue that we had to deal with and my husband and son both had to leave their computers so therefore died.  I tried to keep going but was distracted and died as well after only a few seconds.  

we had placed sleeping bags a little ways away for easy body retrieval but when we came back there was only my body light.  My sons and husbands bags, and some of our best gear, had completely disappeared.  It was for sure not long enough for a normal despawn.

It puts a really big damper when you lose that much for a bug.

Same thing happened to me and tribemates.  Lost loot on bog beat down and on the overseer fight. The last tribe member to die seems to be able to recover their gear but if anyone else dies during the mission they cannot recover their body.  Pretty frustrating and makes me not want to even try the harder content.

Same thing happened on bog beatdown for me and tribemates.

last person to die was the only body available to recover.

This was "not" broken before @Cedric did WC feel they needed to add a new bug, just cause they fixed another?

Posted (edited)

Still an issue... Just lost all my gear as well as everyone else in the quest but 1 person in bog beatdown... 8 out of 9 lost... 2 people out of a Master controller loss yesterday, including me, lost their bag as well. 

Edited by Nothingness

Might be dumb question, but someone else is not watching you and looting your items when you die ? 

Or is it really broken? My tribe mates and I are gearing up for this mission, but we would rather wait than lose it all if it's broken. :) 

Posted (edited)
17 hours ago, TraXz said:

Might be dumb question, but someone else is not watching you and looting your items when you die ? 

Or is it really broken? My tribe mates and I are gearing up for this mission, but we would rather wait than lose it all if it's broken. :) 

My server is totally private. there is noody there to loot you. My husband's stuff was just gone. 

Edited by ZyraSeedling

5 hours ago, ZyraSeedling said:

My server is totally private. there is noody there to loot you. My husband's stuff was just gone. 

Alright. Thanks for the heads up :) 

Posted (edited)

My tribe and myself all have issues with bog beatdown aswell as now we cant even transfer off genesis small tribes 104 we have been atuck for two weeks including lost mad dinos and items and bps due to couldnt xfer off nor could we pull our stuff back out of the ark data after easter update broke the xfers i cant even imagine how many tickets have been done for thr xfers and nothing has been done in the past 2 weeks.....

Edited by Sneex3636

Posted (edited)
On 3/14/2020 at 12:38 PM, H3adSt0mp3r said:

Same thing happened on bog beatdown for me and tribemates.

last person to die was the only body available to recover.

This was "not" broken before @Cedric did WC feel they needed to add a new bug, just cause they fixed another?

This issue is still prevalent a month later and it costed me a great deal.

5 hours ago, Sneex3636 said:

My tribe and myself all have issues with bog beatdown aswell as now we cant even transfer off genesis small tribes 104 we have been atuck for two weeks including lost mad dinos and items and bps due to couldnt xfer off nor could we pull our stuff back out of the ark data after easter update broke the xfers i cant even imagine how many tickets have been done for thr xfers and nothing has been done in the past 2 weeks.....

This is also something i've noticed.

This game was more stable when Genesis first launched.

Edited by NovaSpartan

I also initially thought someone had stole my bag, but i can confirm that it is an on going issue that hasn't been fixed as of today. Only the last person to die is able to recover there body bag. It is extremely annoying especially when Alpha modes of the beat down are IMPOSSIBLE to beat. 8 of us tried the alpha bog beat down and we all died we had amazing armor, heals and soups. Only to die in the second wave. 

Same bug for me my teammates :

Two time on bug beatdown

One time after the victory against the master controler. No corpse, no loot. The dinos still alive were teleported, we have the video, the we have the respawn option.
No corpse or bag on the teleport point.
Even "Death Recovery Mod (v1.11.2)  " cannot retrieve our stuff. I think the corpses are still stucked in the Instance Zone, ouside of the rest of the world.

So thank you WC for this new experience : when defeating a boss suck more than loosing at the beginning of the trial.