removal of reaper births but keeping reapers

jinko81

It is honestly infuriating. Tribes, using obvious exploits, suffer zero consequences and even get rewarded in the end. Our tribe and allied tribes found out about this bug very early after Genesis release, but we didn't even consider going for it, even though we have a reaper trap set up on aberration. If things are gonna stay like they are now next I will make sure to not be so naive and use my knowledge of newly occurred exploits in full, as it is the only way to make it fair. 

11 hours ago, MotherOfRaptors said:

It is honestly infuriating. Tribes, using obvious exploits, suffer zero consequences and even get rewarded in the end. Our tribe and allied tribes found out about this bug very early after Genesis release, but we didn't even consider going for it, even though we have a reaper trap set up on aberration. If things are gonna stay like they are now next I will make sure to not be so naive and use my knowledge of newly occurred exploits in full, as it is the only way to make it fair. 

we knew the second it opened up but we didnt have any way to get them until last night

apparently there is a post limit to these poop forums. good way to censor people

This is so lame you are punishing the players that play fair and rewarding the cheaters. Why are we all not in the same boat you did it when you removed Gigas from Abbr so why is these cheaters not have the Dino's that they have bought in by exploit be removed. Wildcard sometimes I think you tremble at the thought of upsetting the minority rather than be fair to the majority.  Simple if you cant breed them bring out your tough brush and remove them all. 

2 hours ago, espirit52 said:

This is so lame you are punishing the players that play fair and rewarding the cheaters. Why are we all not in the same boat you did it when you removed Gigas from Abbr so why is these cheaters not have the Dino's that they have bought in by exploit be removed. Wildcard sometimes I think you tremble at the thought of upsetting the minority rather than be fair to the majority.  Simple if you cant breed them bring out your tough brush and remove them all. 

Agreed. Best option if they dont delete the reapers could be open transfers to Genesis so it can be fair. 

Archived