Player harrassment

Sohaj

Player harrassment

I would like to know how to report a player who countines to harrass the official pvp server on the Island that I play on. He has a level 391 Managarmr that is obviously unkillable on this low populated server. I've seen people complain on the chat about this and no one can do anything about it. Every other day the majority of bases around the map are destroyed and the loot discarded (I understand it's pvp but really?). I have also encountered him on the one other server I tried playing on (hence why I transfered to another server, but that didn't make a difference obviously). 

current server - EU-PVP-Offical-TheIsland175

First, remove the persons name as you're not supposed to do that per the terms of use for the forums.  Second if you feel this person is going against the Code of Conduct for PVP then contact support via the link above, that said I'm not sure what you said constitutes abuse as it seems like PVP to me but likely you didn't mention something that is the actual abuse.

Unfortunately, there is hardly anything you can do. I've seen racists comments and plenty of poor talk in the chat with 0 consequences. As for following you, they can easily track your whereabouts with websites such as battlemetrics.

Best bet is to become anonymous and change your steam name to 123. He won't be able to track you down that way unless he specifically looks for steam IDs.

Feel free to join my cluster for a more casual environnement. Details here :

Archived